News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by Zero, June 05, 2010, 09:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: Cornwad on February 01, 2011, 01:05:43 PM
Why would you play a fighting game on the PS3 over 360? The online is slower, it's harder to invite people to your games, and the d-pad is terrible. I play fighters on both 360 and PS3, but if I had to choose between the two its easy.
1st, doesn't matter when you have a fight stick. 2nd, most of my friends that play fighting games play on PS3. 3rd, the online isn't that bad. I have a great Wireless internet so I get no lag on PS3.

Makes my choice really easy.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Cornwad

Quote from: Magnum on February 01, 2011, 01:08:14 PM
1st, doesn't matter when you have a fight stick. 2nd, most of my friends that play fighting games play on PS3. 3rd, the online isn't that bad. I have a great Wireless internet so I get no lag on PS3.

Makes my choice really easy.
I have a fight stick for both too actually, but I didn't feel like mentioning it. The friends thing makes it worthwhile though.

Zero

Truthfully I may end up getting the PS3 version as well. I have friends with PS3's and 360's. I'll probably take advantage of a buy 2 get 1 used game sale at Gamestop or something. I'll figure it out.

Anyway, http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2010/jul/06/marvel-vs-capcom-3-moves-characters-combos-and-strategy-guides/

If you look at Zero, it says his level 3 hyper is Dark Hold. I could have swore they replaced it with a different move. Am I wrong?

Cornwad

Quote from: Zero on February 02, 2011, 12:34:37 PM
Truthfully I may end up getting the PS3 version as well. I have friends with PS3's and 360's. I'll probably take advantage of a buy 2 get 1 used game sale at Gamestop or something. I'll figure it out.

Anyway, http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2010/jul/06/marvel-vs-capcom-3-moves-characters-combos-and-strategy-guides/

If you look at Zero, it says his level 3 hyper is Dark Hold. I could have swore they replaced it with a different move. Am I wrong?
Yeah, they probably haven't updated that in a while, now its some big projectile thing.

Macawmoses

Nabbing the 360 version.

Viewtiful Joe is the one character I'm absolutely set on playing as. From there, I'll likely add in Arthur and Hulk.

Cornwad

Apparantly the 4 DLC characters will be shown tomorrow according to this website.
http://egamer.co.za/2011/01/machinas-machinations-marvel-vs-capcom-3-character-rundown-part-14/

Take it with a grain of salt, but right before release would be a good time to start hyping Jill and Shuma at least to get people to go SE. Speaking of which, I can't wait to try out Shuma a month after the game comes out.

NEW- This makes more sense, because the latest Famitsu has pictures of Jill and Shuma. Jill is on top or Iron Man in the corner there, but more important is that sweet Chaos Dimension.

Qsmash

I'm excited to see how Shuma will play and setting myself up with disappointment for Jill.

"Waste of Flesh" better return Capcom.

Cornwad

Looks like Jill has a Flash Kick and a Condor Dive, and words can't describe Shuma.

Shujinco2

Shuma's awesome poop. I was never good with him, but he was always awesome.

Especially in the Dr. Strange comics.

He looks good in here too. I don't remember him having that laser beam special. Did he always have that?

Chris8492

....My brother is going to get this game obviously.

Cornwad

Here are all of the Capcom character's assists. I'll post the Marvel ones when they're available. Notice the character select theme at the end, and the ability to simulate lag in training mode.

I've been really liking what I've seen of Dormammu lately. I'll definitely try him out at launch along with MODOK, Haggar, and Sentinel.

Marvel characters:

TU4AR:

Online play, doesn't look too laggy but there probably are like 6 people online right now-

Magnum

The dudes Zero was really nice. Too bad he let him die so quick :\

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Zero

lol Justin Wong doesn't seem to like MvC3 much

Guy is a huge prick though so his opinion is pretty much poop

Cornwad

My game shipped from Minnesota on Friday around 7PM. Based on USPS's website, it should get here tomorrow around 3. I'm pretty excited.

Right now I'm looking at MODOK/Haggar/Sentinel and maybe Cap/Tony/Thor. In the mean time I'm watching videos like this:

DededeCloneChris

After all m constant visits to this thread despite not having a console for this game, one thing was made very clear to me...

Cornwad is not a fan but a fanboy.