News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Since I haven't seen one yet...

Started by ThePowerOfOne, October 25, 2008, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Whats your favorite band or artist? Mine is probably Paramore. ...But I like Tokio Hotel and Disturbed too D:

I don't know if there is another thread like this, I didn't feel like looking past the first page >_>

HTA!

Beatles
All that Remains
AC/DC
Bon Jovi
Aerosmith

I have a lot of other bands, but those are my main fixes.

Spam

Macawmoses

Johnny Cash and The Beatles tie for first.

Mystic

Michael Jackson obviously.

Also topping the list would be Daft Punk and Aaliyah. Aaliyah's voice was intercourse ing amazing. <3

Java

The Beatles would probably be my all-time favorite band.

Level_9_Chao

Streetlight Manifesto is definitely on top.

Catch 22 and Four Year Strong as well.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Jono2

i can't handle Tokio Hotel.  I don't know what people find appealing about them.

Band?  I've hopped on the The Mars Volta bandwagon that we have going here.

Group?  the one id like to see the most is Massive Attack, Daft Punk would be amazing as well, but they wont tour for a very, very long time (whereas Massive Attack is about to release another album and a tour will likely follow).

I'd like the most to see The Presets, currently.  a group that currently is on top of their game, has won multiple awards in the last year, is Aussie electro at its best.  Cut Copy would be awesome too (labelmates)

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

tibar21

Favorite artist is Sum 41. I want to see Green Day live really bad after they finish the new record they're working on. I heard they released footage of the working but I haven't seen it yet.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Zovistograt

DJ Sharpnel
Venetian Snares
Gammer
IOSYS
The Mars Volta

Those are my top I suppose that I consistently hear amazing stuff from.

Sharpnel is just awesome...Japanese speedcore and jcore and hardcore remixes of both anime music and horrid American rap music to make fun of it?  Love it.

Venetian Snares (Aaron Funk) is a wild genius.  He's just...wow.

Gammer makes awesome happy hardcore music and is hilarious as a person.  Good to have a serious producer with a sense of humor.

IOSYS...what varied music (mostly Touhou, but that makes it better!), and it's all so good.  From their hyper electronic remixes to their crazy jrock, it's amazing.  Their newer stuff is even better, with songs made of pure awesome like "Border of Extacy", which is one of the few songs that can be correctly labeled as 'hentaicore'.

The Mars Volta is the only rock band on this list.  I think I've already explained why I like them in other threads.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Jono2 on October 26, 2008, 11:15:47 PM
i can't handle Tokio Hotel.  I don't know what people find appealing about them.

Band?  I've hopped on the The Mars Volta bandwagon that we have going here.

Group?  the one id like to see the most is Massive Attack, Daft Punk would be amazing as well, but they wont tour for a very, very long time (whereas Massive Attack is about to release another album and a tour will likely follow).

I'd like the most to see The Presets, currently.  a group that currently is on top of their game, has won multiple awards in the last year, is Aussie electro at its best.  Cut Copy would be awesome too (labelmates)
They are awesome. Just look at Bill's hair, LOOK AT THE HAIR

I've got to try that with mine...

Zovistograt

Quote from: Phaze on October 27, 2008, 03:41:50 PM

I must say, that hair is amazing.  However, you really shouldn't judge artists by their hairstyle...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 27, 2008, 06:02:10 PM

I must say, that hair is amazing.  However, you really shouldn't judge artists by their hairstyle...
Don't worry, I don't. I like their music too. The hair is just a plus :3

Red

The Beatles
Led Zeppelin
Ten Years After
Pink Floyd.

Jono2

Quote from: Phaze on October 27, 2008, 07:14:29 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on October 27, 2008, 06:02:10 PM

Don't worry, I don't. I like their music too. The hair is just a plus :3

i tried listening to Scream but i couldnt get into it...

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen