Started by Java, May 05, 2008, 08:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Over the next 3 years, Marvel plans to come out with:
Iron Man 2
Thor
The First Avenger: Captain America
The Avengers

http://filmonic.com/iron-man-2-thor-captain-america-and-avengers-release-dates-announced

I heard somewhere that they are also making an Ant-Man movie although I don't know if that's true.

I got the two that I wanted (Captain America & Thor). ^_^
I can't wait until these movies come out.
Hopefully they'll be amazing.

Oh and I had said it in the other thread:
Quote from: Java_Java on May 02, 2008, 09:52:01 PM
CAPTAIN AMERICA before all of them.
Who's left in the Marvel Universe to do movies on?

Another Wonder Woman would be nice, maybe Flash, or the Green Lantern.
Quote from: Java_Java on May 03, 2008, 07:30:54 AM
How about a Thor movie?

I think that would be pretty interesting.
I said that with no prior knowledge of these movies. (o_O)

Zovistograt

oh, I heard that a few days ago from a guy who works at a movie theater.  Should be interesting...but as he said, they might be overdoing the whole superhero movie thing ::)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Shujinco2

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *Spaz*

THIS IS AWESOME! Thor is killer, Captain America is awesome, and then THE AVENGERS! OMG NO WAI! *Is so happy I can't put it in emoticon form*

However, I would like to see a Black Panther movie, Dr. Strange movie, Spider Woman movie, Punisher movie, Captain Marvel movie, Mrs. Marvel movie, etc. And maybe a movie with MODOK, the Mandarin, MOAR VENOM, etc. as well.

Java

Quote from: Shujinco on May 12, 2008, 12:00:32 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *Spaz*

THIS IS AWESOME! Thor is killer, Captain America is awesome, and then THE AVENGERS! OMG NO WAI! *Is so happy I can't put it in emoticon form*

However, I would like to see a Black Panther movie, Dr. Strange movie, Spider Woman movie, Punisher movie, Captain Marvel movie, Mrs. Marvel movie, etc. And maybe a movie with MODOK, the Mandarin, MOAR VENOM, etc. as well.
Uhh...

[spoiler][/spoiler]