News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Light, Quiet You.

Started by JrDude, November 16, 2010, 01:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

You said "Indeed" To Silver's "HURRY UP" thread, yet you took 97x as long. If I'm exaggerating, I'm truly not exaggerating by much.

Anyway, another point I wish to make, why do you guys do these games? They always take WAY too long to finish, and that's because the people in charge are always "busy." If you guys are gonna do some lame game, make it short, or make it one that has no real ending. EX: KJ's TCG.

Also, you guys picked Rob, ROB, the guy who ended his Werewolf game because a couple of people annoyed him, this game won't be over until someone makes him rage. Hell, maybe Silver's impatience thread will make him go "YOU KNOW WHAT?! IF YOU'RE IN SUCH A FUCKING HURRY, YOU FINISH THE GAME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. I HAVE THINGS TO DO, I'M SORRY I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE."

(Also Rob, hurry up, the game stopped being interesting when I was voted off, END IT ALREADY!)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Allegretto

This really doesn't need to be a topic.

Kayo

ITT Jr whines about something else
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Schemer on November 16, 2010, 12:58:03 PM
This really doesn't need to be a topic.
Indeed.

JrDude, quiet you. The game will end when it ends, go complain to Rob in a PM if it's that important to you. I'm trying out this fancy ability called "locking a thread" for the first time. Pretty intercourse ing cool, eh?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.