Main Menu

Control+V

Started by Kilroy, April 17, 2009, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

[spoiler][/spoiler]

FruitFlow

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

FruitFlow

"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing.  Action always generates inspiration.  Inspiration seldom generates action."
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your darn lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Anarchy_Jas

"What were you doing in a Spanish convent anyway!?" "Mistook it for a brothel, honest mistake."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

FruitFlow

"A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it."

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

Doodle

YEAH