News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

I finally got a 360!

Started by Indigo, December 06, 2008, 02:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo

The wii is good, but I really wanted games of a different style. So somebody randomly gave me half an Xbox for black friday. Just need 100$ to buy the other half  :P

I got Guitar Hero 3 w/guitar, Sega tennis, and those fun little arcade games.

I'm going to get a hard drive for christmas or my Birthday, and it was all 200$

I really love the 360, as I also borrowed Saints Row from a friend. The quality compared to GTA isn't as well, but it's a very uniques game. Partially a GTA clone, but the Car Tracks are absolutely horrible. With a game budget that small they could have gotten Asheru and Nas.

I do have a question however.....How do I use Gamerpoints?

Macawmoses

Congrats. I quite like the 360 myself, but don't own one. Down the road I will, of course.

Gwen Khan

cool I guess, I never liked the 360, to many shooters, so I sold mine but I hope you have fun with it

Neerb

As far as I know, GP are totally useless.  Congrats on the new console!

Triforceman22

Sweet.
I'm getting mine next week. :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Indigo

Since when our amazing shooters a bad thing?

CoD4, Halo, GoW, and many more.

And you sold yours before the JRPG's came out XD

Gwen Khan

Quote from: supercoolbros on December 08, 2008, 10:28:33 PM
Since when our amazing shooters a bad thing?

CoD4, Halo, GoW, and many more.

And you sold yours before the JRPG's came out XD

FPS bore me, and I don't have to time to play RPGs, I don't regret selling it

Mutilator7

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 07, 2008, 07:16:09 AM
Sweet.
I'm getting mine next week. :P

Cool, sega tennis and GH3, i think that was wal-mart.

Zero

Don't confuse Microsoft points with Gamerscore.

Gamerscore/Gamerpoints is just a representation of how much you play video games whereas Microsoft points can be spent on various items in the marketplace.

Yes I enjoy my 360. The only problem I have with mine is that it seems to have a hard time avoiding a disc read error, I clean my games to try the remedy the issue, and it doesn't help much. Thankfully, now that you can install games onto the hard drive, that problem is no more.

Mutilator7

Quote from: Zero on December 16, 2008, 02:13:10 PM

Gamerscore/Gamerpoints is just a representation of how much you play video games whereas Microsoft points can be spent on various items in the marketplace.

Yes I enjoy my 360. The only problem I have with mine is that it seems to have a hard time avoiding a disc read error, I clean my games to try the remedy the issue, and it doesn't help much. Thankfully, now that you can install games onto the hard drive, that problem is no more.

Doesn't that make the online not able to be used? i know there are some cons to saving games to the hard drive

Zero

Quote from: Mutilator7 on December 16, 2008, 04:44:22 PM
Quote from: Zero on December 16, 2008, 02:13:10 PM

Doesn't that make the online not able to be used? i know there are some cons to saving games to the hard drive

It just hinders online play for most games. But I play single player games mostly so its not much of a problem for me.

It only happens with new releases for me for some reason. Halo 3 never dies on me for example. It's Fable II, Gears 2, and Sonic Unleashed that get disc read errors.