News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I'm Taking Graphic Design

Started by JrDude, April 16, 2010, 03:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I've made many things in my graphic design class, but only 2 things I will show here for now.
[spoiler=Magazine Article]Don't bother reading it, it's mostly a bunch of useless info on dancing.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shirts]
The face that you may see in the shield was by accident, the eye was on purpose, the other facial features were random designs that I thought looked cool. You also may notice a resemblance in it with something else.
I had to make a Positive/Negative design, and a only line design.[/spoiler]

The shirts aren't real shirts, but will be next week.

I'm proud of my work, though the sword thingy could have been a lot better if I traced that... I was rushing due to lack of time.
DISCUSS I guess.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Turok

I know this doesn't help much for critiquing, but, those are truly awesome!

I especially like those shirts.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

JrDude

Quote from: RockMan on April 17, 2010, 08:45:35 PM
I know this doesn't help much for critiquing, but, those are truly awesome!

I especially like those shirts.
Thank you sir.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

I read your article on dancing, it was very informative.

And you should take a picture of yourself in both of those shirts when you get them. Because that would be kick ass.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

JrDude

Quote from: KJ on April 18, 2010, 12:55:24 AM
I read your article on dancing, it was very informative.

And you should take a picture of yourself in both of those shirts when you get them. Because that would be kick ass.
MAYBE I WILL
or maybe I won't
FOR ALL I KNOW YOU VOTED ME OFF AND I'M HOLDING A GRUDGE
Not really
[move][/move]
Dude .

Chris8492

Im going to take this senior year in high school. I already know some basics and stuff on how to design on the computer like a lot of you here. Hoping that it will turn out to be a fun class.

JrDude

GUYS
I need an idea.
Next I'm making a "drink." I'm making the label, and the liquid inside. I need an idea for it to be funny or gross (but appropriate for school)
The name also has to sound like it would be a name, nothing with crap or words that are gross, I think you know what I mean.
EX From Past Years: Someone named their drink "Yellow Snow," the liquid was water with yellow food coloring. The object is to be funny, but for the audience to understand the message, and for me to be able to make the liquid with anything at home, the liquid doesn't have to be drinkable, someone named their drink "Desert Water" and brought a bottle full of sand and got full credit.

ASSIST ME (plox)
[move][/move]
Dude .