News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What type of art are you good at?

Started by Thirdkoopa, April 28, 2010, 12:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

For me? Personally graphic art.

You? I've never seen this asked before. Kinda surprised.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

Video editing, and special effects. Fuck you if you say it's not art.

Qsmash

I'm a better Illustrator than I am a graphic artist imo.

arachnid

I'm always told that I'm great at drawing and in graphic design.

I figured out how to put my drawings onto the computer and edit and/or animate them there as well. most of my drawings are black and white so I put them into the computer to color them as well. So far I have always been satisfied with the finished results
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

BOREDFOREVER

Dog Food

Unfortunately, I'm not good at any forms of art.

BUT THAT'S OKAY. If my artistic side has failed me, at least I can be good at logical things like Math- OH WAIT. ;-;
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Night the Lucario

Writing, although I tend to dislike it. Acting, although that comes from years of practice I would not recommend anyone go through. Poetry, which is somehow inherently different from regular writing. That's about it, really.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Anarchy_Jas

Drawing anime. I'm not a pro at it, but my stuff's decent.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Silverhawk79

Sigmaking, and that's about it.
I'm pretty talentless. :(

Light

I can sketch and sketch all I want, but I'm just no good at drawn art. ;-; I can act, sing (somewhat), and write, though. I also love handling cinematography whenever we do school projects.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.