News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Lost: The Final Episode (Now with an 80% chance of spoilers!)

Started by SkyMyl, May 23, 2010, 02:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

After six years of mind screws, murders, and viral marketing, Lost is finally coming to an end today, May 23rd, 2010. If you've ever watched Lost at some point, discuss the series here. Even if you haven't watched the series at all.

Personally, I stopped watching after Season 3. Season 1 was good, Season 2 was intercourse ing kick ass, Season 3 was meh, and Season 4 was just too much. What the intercourse  is this? Flash forwards? Electromagnetism? Another group on the island? I was still informed of what happened on the show here and there, from everyone in my family, for no real reason. Season 5 sounded like a load of poop as well. The island moved? Time travel? Sawyer and Juliet, together?

I've been watching Season 6, and it's okay. Certainly not as good as the first three seasons, in my opinion, but maybe it's just a personal preference. I'm not crazy about Not-Jacob posing as Locke, or this "Light", or the motives behind Not-Jacob. The episode where the two of them get their backstories revealed was good, though, up until the part where Not-Jacob turns into the smoke monster.

Before the episode airs, I just want to say one final thing.

Hurley better not intercourse ing die. Also, Triforceman. I think I just stole one of your threads.

FUCK YEAH HURLEY LIVED. MY LAST REMAINING FAVORITE CHARACTER SURVIVED. I JUST FUCKING WON A BET.
Also, I don't care what anyone says, that was a great ending.

Light

The ending won't be conclusive, nothing will be wrapped up, there IS nothing to wrap up, the show doesn't make sense, etc. etc.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Ra Ra Riot on May 23, 2010, 02:19:47 PM
The ending won't be conclusive, nothing will be wrapped up, there IS nothing to wrap up, the show doesn't make sense, etc. etc.
My sentiments exactly.

Zero

It was good until Season 4. OH SHIT WE HAVE TO GO BACK.

God its like the writers just lost every scrap of talent they had.

SkyMyl

I hope I'm not the only one who heard this when Jack ran up to Locke.

Turok

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 24, 2010, 11:57:39 AM

I hope I'm not the only one who heard this when Jack ran up to Locke.
Nope. As a matter of fact, I was listening to the OST while watching.... and this popped up just in time. Whenever I have random music playing, it always seems to start the right song at the right time.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Triforceman22

Jack vs. Locke was intercourse ing awesome.

I loved the finale.
What a great show.

Looking back at some of the posts here, i'm suprised that people didn't like Season 4...
Flash forwards were made, so that they could tell the story of the Oceanic 6, and then have them return to the island in season 5, instead of telling it IN season 5.

Btw, electromagnetism has been around since season 2...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Gwen Khan

SkyMyl

Light

You guys are morons. EVERYONE DIED. That part where they're all in the Church with Jack's dad at the end? Yeah; they're all dead. Going on to the next life. Ben can't go through because he "has things to take care of" first. So he's in purgatory or some poop.

Terrible ending.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Light on May 27, 2010, 03:46:11 PM
You guys are morons. EVERYONE DIED. That part where they're all in the Church with Jack's dad at the end? Yeah; they're all dead. Going on to the next life. Ben can't go through because he "has things to take care of" first. So he's in purgatory or some poop.

Terrible ending.

Of course I knew that everyone died at the end.

Everyone dies sooner or later...

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!