News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Toy Story 3 (spoilers obviously)

Started by Nayrman, June 20, 2010, 09:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Loved that movie.
Didn't notice the Sid thing. Pretty cool.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

I finally saw it today.

It was intercourse ing brilliant, and I'd say it's further emotional than Up and Wall-E.

I really choked up, I almost cried. Didn't, but came so close. The incinerator scene hit me hard, but the ending? Woody leaving a message for Andy to drop them off at Bonnie, then the whole scene of him explaining how much he cared for them and gave them to her? It was so heartwarming, I was glassy-eyed.

The whole movie was amazing. As someone said, the way "You've got a Friend in Me" cut was particularly powerful, and I knew it meant the toys were feeling alone. When they were going over the toys who had gone over the years, "Wheezy, Etch....Bo Peep", I felt for Woody, and it was fridge brilliance. Andy and Woody may have loved Bo Peep, but she was a girls toy and growing up that would be one of the ones to go. Jessie thinking it was Emily all over again was to be expected but still felt authentic.

I wouldn't compare Lotso to Stinky Pete, in that Lotso wanted the toys to stay so that he and the others wouldn't have to put up with the lunatic toddlers, and he had a dramatic past that made him snap.

Big Baby was intercourse ing CREEPY.

I loved it.