<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

This would be me...

Started by StarWindWizard7, August 03, 2010, 01:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

If I was a girly, ghetto, gay, guy...

But I'm not, thank God. :D
Anyway, not too sure if any of you NSFCD'ers go on you tube often, but I ran across this video, and to me personally...and honestly, it's 1 of the Funniest video's I have ever seen.
I'm sure there are funnier videos, but to me by far this is number 1 on my list.

Despite the seriousness of it, it just goes to show you that any conversation can be made into a Song.

So, Has anybody notice that most music you hear on the radio these days have this Auto Tuner sound affect? I know I can't sing, but with this thing I bet I can Now.
Honestly, it's becoming a tad annoying.

Magnum

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on August 03, 2010, 01:52:26 AM

If I was a girly, ghetto, gay, guy...

But I'm not, thank God. :D
Anyway, not too sure if any of you NSFCD'ers go on you tube often, but I ran across this video, and to me personally...and honestly, it's 1 of the Funniest video's I have ever seen.
I'm sure there are funnier videos, but to me by far this is number 1 on my list.

Despite the seriousness of it, it just goes to show you that any conversation can be made into a Song.

So, Has anybody notice that most music you hear on the radio these days have this Auto Tuner sound affect? I know I can't sing, but with this thing I bet I can Now.
Honestly, it's becoming a tad annoying.
So you have joined us. Scratch another off the list...

BTW, I despise auto-tune.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

StarWindWizard7

What do you mean "joined us"? o.o

RX-78-2

That was extremely funny. The original was just as good--if not better. How could a news station put a guy like that on their report? Just that fact alone was hilarious. I "favorited"/bookmarked both. Thanks for the laugh! :D

Also, I hate auto-tune as well, but it can be used to great effect in humor.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************