News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Favorite Nicktoon?

Started by Silverhawk79, September 24, 2010, 04:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Like the topic says, what's your favorite Nicktoon? If you don't know, a Nicktoon is just a cartoon on Nickelodeon.
That being said...Doug and Rocko's Modern Life were fantastic, Spongebob is okay, and Angry Beavers was amazing.

Mystic

SkyMyl

Probably Hey Arnold or Rugrats.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 24, 2010, 04:08:28 PM
Spongebob is okay
Is okay. Before they intercourse ed poop up after the movie, Spongebob was at least watchable.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Tupin

Hey Arnold, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, and Angry Beavers are good. Chalkzone is one that's not talked about a lot that I used to like a lot.

Oh Yeah! Cartoons and KaBlam! were also some of my favorites, but they were mainly clip shows I guess.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Gwen Khan

Invader Zim, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Arnold, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, and Angry Beavers

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tupin on September 24, 2010, 05:04:26 PM
Chalkzone
Oh man, I remember Chalkzone. That was a fun, fun show. Same goes for Kablam!

Neerb

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 24, 2010, 04:27:40 PM
Before they intercourse ed poop up after the movie, Spongebob was at least watchable.

Are you saying it was bad before or after the movie? I and most other people I've talked about it with would say it was best before the movie.

Oh, and my favorite?

AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER, also known as Avatar The Last Good Show on Nickelodeon.

Nayrman

Invader Zim, Rugrats, and a lot of the earlier 90's stuff was good. But I have to hand it to Rocko's Modern Life for predicting Youtube Poops and "**** for 10 minutes" videos before the commercial internet.

I AM THE CHEESE!

Gwen Khan

Quote from: SkyMyl on September 24, 2010, 05:20:14 PM
Oh man, I remember Chalkzone. That was a fun, fun show. Same goes for Kablam!

words can not express my hatred for that show (chalkzone)

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Nayrman on September 24, 2010, 05:41:34 PM
Invader Zim, Rugrats, and a lot of the earlier 90's stuff was good. But I have to hand it to Rocko's Modern Life for predicting Youtube Poops and "**** for 10 minutes" videos before the commercial internet.

I AM THE CHEESE!
Funny thing is, that was actually more amusing than most Youtube Poops of today.

Tsumaru

Rugrats, Kablam!, Hey Arnold!, original Spongebob, Angry Beavers, and Doug.  To name a few, anyway.

The Riddler

Rocko's Modern Life, no question. But also love Rugrats, AAAH! REAL MONSTERS!, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Cat Dog... hell, anything from the 90's and early 00's...

But Avatar is also god tier.

JrDude

It's too hard to decide, I intercourse ing loved almost every cartoon aired on Nickelodeon. I think Fairly Odd Parents & Invader Zim (which premiered on the same day) were about the last nicktoons created that were good (excluding Avatar), I could be wrong, but seriously, most if not all the nicktoons before those 2 were intercourse ing fantastic (except Chalk Zone, if that was made before those shows anyway, I don't remember)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

I don't really consider Avatar to be a nicktoon just because it's so different, but my favorites are Ren and Stimpy, Invader Zim, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold.