News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Favorite Disney cartoon?

Started by Gwen Khan, September 28, 2010, 03:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

just to round it out what is your favorite Disney cartoon?

Gargoyles
Darkwing Duck
Tale Spin

Nayrman

Life is like a hurricane, here in Duckberg! Race cars, lasers airplanes, it's a duck blur! Might solve a mystery, or rewrite history! DUCK TALES!

IT WILL NEVER LEAVE

Oh, basically anything from the Disney afternoon was good. It's a shame Disney doesn't make cartoons anymore.

Neerb

Phineas and Ferb is shockingly well-written and hilarious. It's the only good thing on Disney Channel, yet it's better than most modern Cartoon Network shows. I think it might even be better than the nostalgic 90s Disney shows. I do love me some Tailspin, though.

Lotos

Quote from: Neerb on September 28, 2010, 05:04:32 PM
Phineas and Ferb is shockingly well-written and hilarious. It's the only good thing on Disney Channel, yet it's better than most modern Cartoon Network shows. I think it might even be better than the nostalgic 90s Disney shows. I do love me some Tailspin, though.

It's a pretty good show, especially compared to the stuff on now.  According to Wikipedia, the writers worked on Rocco and Spongebob.

As for 90's Disney Channel, I never got into anything besides AoStH and a little Rescue Rangers.

Duck Tales
Gargoyles
Darkwing Duck
Tale Spin

and I'm not sure what other ones I watched were Disney but there's probably more. Haven't really watched anything recent because i don't have cable or satellite and not many cartoons come on regular tv anymore like they used to back in the 90s

RIP Fox Kids, 1 Saturday Morning, and technically Kids WB too.
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

I enjoy watching Phineas and Ferb if nothing else is on.
It's surprisingly well-done and humorous.