News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Spoiler Thread. -Post all Spoiler Threads/Posts here.-

Started by Geno, January 28, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

Quote from: JrDude on March 07, 2008, 07:34:34 PM
This is the spoiler thread, but the first post should have the full roster in it.
This thread was made when the huge flood of spoilers first came in. It was just being updated with new characters.

JrDude

Quote from: Geno on March 07, 2008, 07:35:49 PM
This is the spoiler thread, but the first post should have the full roster in it.
This thread was made when the huge flood of spoilers first came in. It was just being updated with new characters.
I know, but I still think the full roster should be on the first page.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Oren

Quote from: JrDude on March 07, 2008, 07:37:25 PM
Quote from: Geno on March 07, 2008, 07:35:49 PM
I know, but I still think the full roster should be on the first page.
theres no point really... the poster has been posted every were but here

Wsoxrule

Does anyone know about which mission in the Adventure mode you unlock R.O.B. or Mr. Game and Watch?

I just unlocked Lucario and I feel like this dang Adventure mode should be over with.

Oren

Quote from: Wsoxrule on March 10, 2008, 06:04:17 PM
Does anyone know about which mission in the Adventure mode you unlock R.O.B. or Mr. Game and Watch?

I just unlocked Lucario and I feel like this dang Adventure mode should be over with.
i love the Adventure mode!
but sorry i don't know i am not as far as you are

Geno

You get Game and Watch pretty soon. I completed it with 80% completion so depends on where you're at.

The last level before Taboo was a ninny to find all the doors.

Oren

Quote from: Geno on March 10, 2008, 09:38:25 PM

You get Game and Watch pretty soon. I completed it with 80% completion so depends on where you're at.

The last level before Taboo was a b*** to find all the doors.
i am not there yet.. how hard is it?

Cakeman

I think this should be defloated. It dosen't have  much of a reason to stay floated ;)

EDIT:...or does it :P
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Geno

Quote from: Cakeman on March 11, 2008, 03:45:05 PM
I think this should be defloated. It dosen't have  much of a reason to stay floated ;)

EDIT:...or does it :P
Well it's up to Mack.

Macawmoses

This thread is being retired. It is taking up floated thread room, and no one uses it anymore :(

Thank you Geno for being at the forefront of leaks, spills and chills!

So, I salute you, and bid your thread, adieu.