News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

YES I DID IT!

Started by BENELLISBE2, February 11, 2008, 06:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BENELLISBE2

I beat Guitar Hero 3 on expert. Lou was hard and then i got him with the wammy and he couldn't stay alive  ;D it was awesome.

Fell

Congrats! I love the feeling you get when beating him. :)

Spongebob does not approve

WiinolikePS3

Great job!

If only I could beat Cult of Personality and the 8th tier songs... >_>

Allegretto

Nice im stuck at One and raining blood, I did them in quick play but i cant do them again grr ;)

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: Allegretto on February 12, 2008, 06:19:08 PM
Nice im stuck at One and raining blood, I did them in quick play but i cant do them again grr ;)
lol ya i was going to play quickplay when i beat raining blood, but then i thought "u know i will probably pass it here and never pass it in career" so i did it in career.

Allegretto

Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on February 14, 2008, 03:59:09 PM
lol ya i was going to play quickplay when i beat raining blood, but then i thought "u know i will probably pass it here and never pass it in career" so i did it in career.
Wish i had thought of that lol, well it took me forever on hard and now there super easy for me, so when i beat them on expert they will become super easy to pass  ;)

sonicdude164

Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 04:12:06 PM
Wish i had thought of that lol, well it took me forever on hard and now there super easy for me, so when i beat them on expert they will become super easy to pass  ;)
That is true. It took me forevvverrr to pass them for the first time on expert but now I can do them 100% of the time.

Allegretto

Quote from: sonicdude164 on February 14, 2008, 04:42:01 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 04:12:06 PM
That is true. It took me forevvverrr to pass them for the first time on expert but now I can do them 100% of the time.
Just like cult of personality took me a while on expert now every time i do it super easy  ;)

Llama on Steroids

I still have 3 more songs on Expert before I can face him.
Raining Blood, Number of the Beast, and One. ;_;

Allegretto

Quote from: Lavamania on February 14, 2008, 07:32:53 PM

I suprisingly beat number of the beast on my first try, but one and raining blood omg

BENELLISBE2

Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 07:39:40 PM

I suprisingly beat number of the beast on my first try, but one and raining blood omg
i beat everything but raining blood, lou, and befor i forget on the first try.

Allegretto

Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on February 14, 2008, 09:43:14 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 14, 2008, 07:39:40 PM

i beat everything but raining blood, lou, and befor i forget on the first try.
One is generally just my worst song in the game, im super horrible at it  ;)

GreatGonzales106

The Metal took me so long to pass on expert, but now I pass it easily every tme.

God, just thinking about that day still gives me nightmares...I could have sworn my fingers were actually broken...

sonicdude164

Quote from: GreatGonzalez106 on February 17, 2008, 03:13:29 PM
The Metal took me so long to pass on expert, but now I pass it easily every tme.

God, just thinking about that day still gives me nightmares...I could have sworn my fingers were actually broken...
SOSAD, no comment....

GreatGonzales106

Haha, at least you can 5 star it now...I can't 5 star that or The Metal...