Main Menu

Super Smash Board Posters - 50 Pages!

Started by Java, September 30, 2007, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Zora Link on January 07, 2008, 10:03:03 AM
Lets challenge Avion-Finch and Linkfan71

I have had yet to see either one of them since I've been here...:-\

I saw Avion here a little while ago. Don't do that. As for Link, I think he was banned
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

Ridely, I wanna make a compramise. You and Zora Link vs. Me and a lv. 8 computer. (Or someone else)

How about it?

Ridley

Quote from: Shujinco on January 07, 2008, 01:32:58 PM
Ridely, I wanna make a compramise. You and Zora Link vs. Me and a lv. 8 computer. (Or someone else)

How about it?

What was the compromise for? Also I could whoop your ass if it is stock and you have a dope computer on your side
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Ridley on January 07, 2008, 01:34:14 PM

How about it?

What was the compromise for? Also I could whoop your ass if it is stock and you have a dope computer on your side
Like a two on one?

Your on!

Me (Peach/Jigglypuff/Lucas/Ice Climbers/Sonic) and Comp (Whom ever) vs. you (Whom ever)

Ridley

Quote from: Shujinco on January 07, 2008, 02:42:28 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 07, 2008, 01:34:14 PM

How about it?

Like a two on one?

Your on!

Me (Peach/Jigglypuff/Lucas/Ice Climbers/Sonic) and Comp (Whom ever) vs. you (Whom ever)

I will still win. ;)
...It's quite obvious...

Java

I think I will be requesting more judges.
Ridley and Triforce_Luigi will remain as judges, but I need more judges who will actually judge...

Quote from: Ridley on January 07, 2008, 01:30:31 PM

I saw Avion here a little while ago. Don't do that. As for Link, I think he was banned
I also vote against the challenge against Avion, I saw him as well not too long ago.

Linkfan is not banned so I'll go ahead and put the challenge on him.

I will also challenge DarkLink49 and Nintendude92. I haven't seen them here in a while. If you have, please correct me.

Ridley

Quote from: Java_Java on January 07, 2008, 06:18:25 PM
Ridley and Triforce_Luigi will remain as judges, but I need more judges who will actually judge...

I also vote against the challenge against Avion, I saw him as well not too long ago.

I will also challenge DarkLink49 and Nintendude92. I haven't seen them here in a while. If you have, please correct me.

My brother Redsox says he is going to start judging more. Ok?
...It's quite obvious...

Java

Quote from: Ridley on January 07, 2008, 06:21:31 PM

I'll give him a chance, but I think he only judged once and that's why I needed 3 other judges  :-\

Ridley

Quote from: Java_Java on January 07, 2008, 06:25:17 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 07, 2008, 06:21:31 PM

I'll give him a chance, but I think he only judged once and that's why I needed 3 other judges  :-\

All right. Thanks.
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

I haven't seen bluaki in awhile... Perhaps she should be challenged. (P.S. I have no idea why I'm assuming bluaki is a girl.)

Triforce_Luigi

Also, sorry for the double post, but Hector_The_Axe for the Nominee List!!!

I'd give him a +1 for his video critic thread. I'm too lazy to get a link right now, but it should still be on the first page.

And another +1 for HTA for his "my prediction" thread. Once again, I'm too lazy to get a link, but it should be on the first page.

Apollo

Java

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 07, 2008, 06:38:02 PM
Also, sorry for the double post, but Hector_The_Axe for the Nominee List!!!

I'd give him a +1 for his video critic thread. I'm too lazy to get a link right now, but it should still be on the first page.

And another +1 for HTA for his "my prediction" thread. Once again, I'm too lazy to get a link, but it should be on the first page.
I think he'll start out on the Nominee List with 3 points.

Lemme go get the links. ;)

EDIT: Here are the links for HTA's 3 Points:

SSB-Video Critique Center:
http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=15957.15

Here's my prediction...:
http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=16047.15

The End of An Era:
http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=15771.0

Rius

Can I become a judge? I didn't sign up because I rarely make topics, but I can distinguish between a good one and bad one pretty well. I assume I'm active enough as well to catch all of the good topics or posts that come up.

Hero_Of_Time

If you ask me, people should only be eligible for judge if they've been on the list. This showst that they know how to make a well thought out post. And, in turn, could pick out other intelligent posts. Allowing just a random users to become a judge could be bad as they may or may not pick out an intelligent post. And it says they're active as well.

With that said, if needed I could judge, but go with who you want.

Feel free to add me on MSN!