News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

How to hack Brawl

Started by Ridley, August 06, 2008, 07:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

And 1 more thing, the Wii sucks, so if it breaks, it won't be the worst thing in the world.
[move][/move]
Dude .

BOSSNIG

Quote from: JrDude on August 12, 2008, 08:46:02 PM
And 1 more thing, the Wii sucks, so if it breaks, it won't be the worst thing in the world.
It may suck, and I agree with that. Its still a $250 piece of hardware you can sell for more than MSRP on eBay to some Soccer Mom though.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

JrDude

Quote from: Cornwad on August 12, 2008, 08:44:33 PM
No tripping code :O

No Tripping (Phantom Wings)
4A000000 8077F780
D2000000 00000004
2C030000 41820010
2C1C008c 40820008
3B800003 60000000
939E0038 00000000
I like tripping, it saved my life once...
*With anyone Brawl*
I near the edge of the stage facing the death space with my % pretty high, I turn around and trip, and at that exact momment a Luigi uses his <B but goes over me 'cause I fell, I then used a move that pushes the character down fast (I forget what it's called...) and killed him.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Quote from: Darklink on August 12, 2008, 08:48:05 PM
It may suck, and I agree with that. Its still a $250 piece of hardware you can sell for more than MSRP on eBay to some Soccer Mom though.
You can do that with a broken one too :P

JrDude

True, but I still doubt it will break, and even if it does, like I said, not a total loss.

Quote from: Cornwad on August 12, 2008, 08:49:47 PM
You can do that with a broken one too :P
Isn't that illegal?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

You obviously don't have a good taste in games D:
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

JrDude

Quote from: Byte on August 12, 2008, 09:06:51 PM
You obviously don't have a good taste in games D:
Yeah I do, But 360 has better games, and the good games for Wii, have some bad features.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Umm... Corn, do a Wifi battle. IDC with who, just do it.
I just did a wifi battle, and after I won the first battle and prepared for a second Brawl, when it said "ready to brawl," my screen froze and made a weird buzzing noise...
It might have to do with the hacking, but IDK, it might just be a mess up >.<
[move][/move]
Dude .

QingXin

Quote from: JrDude on August 12, 2008, 11:29:07 PM
I just did a wifi battle, and after I won the first battle and prepared for a second Brawl, when it said "ready to brawl," my screen froze and made a weird buzzing noise...
I just knew there was gonna be something that the hacking screws up :| :|

BOSSNIG

Quote from: QingXin on August 13, 2008, 05:07:53 AM
I just knew there was gonna be something that the hacking screws up :| :|
Hacking always dicks something up if you use way too many codes at once. It also erases your save file if you do that.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Cornwad

Try the music fixing codes. If that doesn't work, I can't help you =D

Tahrann

Half of the Homebrew steps are done, now I just need TP (means I need to make a visit to my friend)
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Ridley

Um holy crap you guys went to town while I was down at the shore. Anyway I will post answers to all your questions in a few minuets. If you guys actually did a little research, you would know the answer to all of these questions too.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

shadowmarioguy

I personally have done this and nothing screwy has happened to my wii.  And for anyone who is concerned about losing their brawl save file, just use the save extractor app for the wiibrew channel to back it up to an sd card, and store it safely on your computer.  If your save file does end up being erased for whatever reason, just put the save file you stored on your computer back on your sd card and use the save uploader app to get your save back.  It even works on games that have wifi that cannot normally be copied.  ;)

Ridley

Alright

@Jrdude: I wouldn't try to get accomplishements with hacking if I were you. It takes all the challenege out of it. Cheating like that is what gives hackers a bad name.

Also the buzzing should be fixed by music fix codes but here is something you should know in case you are using other codes.

If you use the purple coloured shadow bugs costume code you can only use:

Bowser
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Peach.

Great Maze forms do not work with:
Sonic
Toon Link
Wolf
Jigglypuff
Squirtle (I guess)
Ivysaur (I guess)
Zero Suit Samus (I guess)

Great Maze form works with
Mario
Luigi
Charizard
Fox
Falco
Snake
Peach
Zelda
Bowser
Ganondorf
Sheik
Zelda
Link
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Mr. Game and Watch
Pit
Samus
Olimar
Lucario
Pikachu
Marth
Ike

@ Darklink: I am absolutely positive that the homebrew channel won't brick your wii and a wii system update wouldn't work. The hacks work around system updates. You just have to be careful about which codes you put into your wii. Also the guy who makes the texture hacks has a team of people helping him and they do know what they are doing with the homebrew and such.

@Tahran: I will help you if you have any questions. Sorry about not being able to answer you but I was on vacation.

General info you should know. Codes are only on the SD card and are activated with orcarina. They are not placed on your console. They are taken off your wii when you play your game normally. Ocassionally you will play normally and get the music bug but that is easily fixed.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...