News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Ridley's Super Smash brothers Brawl Revival Tournament

Started by Ridley, April 11, 2009, 03:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on April 13, 2009, 04:12:16 PM
Damn, wish I would have looked at this thread and seen there were prizes earlier. D:

If any spot opens up, make sure to try and fill it up with me.

Don't worry, you will be the first one I think of if someone drops out.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Doodle

Looks like I'm too late for both. :P
Ah, well. I probably wouldn't have won. I'll just see how everyone does.
YEAH

Gamree

dang, wish I would have looked at this thread and seen there were prizes earlier. D:

Dang it, I was waiting for someone like Dawei to enter the tournament before I decided to join.  Ah well, if a second person drops out, I'll take their place.

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 13, 2009, 06:50:48 PM
dang, wish I would have looked at this thread and seen there were prizes earlier. D:

Dang it, I was waiting for someone like Dawei to enter the tournament before I decided to join.  Ah well, if a second person drops out, I'll take their place.

Why would you do that? So you could have a hard time winning? Anyway, the tournament will start this Thursady because... I said so  :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on April 13, 2009, 07:17:36 PM
Quote from: Cogs on April 13, 2009, 04:12:16 PM

Dang it, I was waiting for someone like Cogs to enter the tournament before I decided to join.  Ah well, if a second person drops out, I'll take their place.

Why would you do that? So you could have a hard time winning? Anyway, the tournament will start this Thursady because... I said so  :)

Not going to improve if I go up against people I've beaten regularly before, now am I? ;D
I have to challenge myself if I wish to improve muh skillz!

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 13, 2009, 08:16:18 PM

Dang it, I was waiting for someone like Cogs to enter the tournament before I decided to join.  Ah well, if a second person drops out, I'll take their place.

Not going to improve if I go up against people I've beaten regularly before, now am I? ;D

You want a challenge? I will give you a link to a place filled with godly players if you want it.
...It's quite obvious...

Gamree

Quote from: Ridley on April 13, 2009, 08:43:11 PM

You want a challenge? I will give you a link to a place filled with godly players if you want it.

I said I want to be challenged, not utterly crushed, lol.  How is suicide supposed to make me better?  O_O

Magnum

I got the new router. Also, yes this is really dumb to ask, but where do I find my Wii code? I really don't know.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Ridley

Quote from: Gamree on April 13, 2009, 08:48:41 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 13, 2009, 08:43:11 PM

I said I want to be challenged, not utterly crushed, lol.  How is suicide supposed to make me better?  O_O

Don't worry, there is only one person who can compete with Zen there the others are about as good as Dawei or me.
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: MagnumSonic on April 13, 2009, 09:11:35 PM
I got the new router. Also, yes this is really dumb to ask, but where do I find my Wii code? I really don't know.
Go to the Message Icon in the Main Menu, select the second icon of the middle of the 2 and see the big agenda.

Magnum

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 13, 2009, 09:39:38 PM
Quote from: MagnumSonic on April 13, 2009, 09:11:35 PM
Go to the Message Icon in the Main Menu, select the second icon of the middle of the 2 and see the big agenda.
Thank you Chris.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ridley

Quote from: Light on April 13, 2009, 11:53:58 PM
When will brackets be posted?

As soon as I make them. Don't worry that will be today or tomorow.
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to drop out. My router is starting to go haywire...again. I don't think I'll still be able to participate. >_<

Matt

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 14, 2009, 11:37:42 PM
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to drop out. My router is starting to go haywire...again. I don't think I'll still be able to participate. >_<

:'( :'( :'( :'(  Fix IT.

Though on a plus side, weeeeeeeeeee dawei is in.