UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Ridley's Super Smash brothers Brawl Revival Tournament

Started by Ridley, April 11, 2009, 03:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Matt on April 16, 2009, 05:25:49 AM
Quote from: Light on April 15, 2009, 11:11:47 PM
Oh good, I have a bye the first round. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
The Mole was here

Likewise even though odds are I am going to be playing Dawei. :D

I swear the brackets were completely random. Also try to do the first match as soon as possible. Pm the person you will play and settle on which stage will be the first you play on, then tell them your counterpick stage if you happen to lose.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on April 16, 2009, 07:55:00 AM
Quote from: Matt on April 16, 2009, 05:25:49 AM
Quote from: Light on April 15, 2009, 11:11:47 PM
Oh good, I have a bye the first round. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
The Mole was here

Likewise even though odds are I am going to be playing Dawei. :D

I swear the brackets were completely random. Also try to do the first match as soon as possible. Pm the person you will play and settle on which stage will be the first you play on, then tell them your counterpick stage if you happen to lose.

Whether the brackets are random or not, I just want to get started and have a match with someone.

Qsmash

Did this start yet? I'll have to go pick up somethings in a minute.

DededeCloneChris

Wait, are we supposed to use all our 3 characters against 3 others?

Magnum

I still haven't played anyone except for Smashin so I don't know who is good and who is bad.
Oh well lets go Luigi

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 16, 2009, 03:10:49 PM
I'm pretty sure you have to use at least one of your three characters when you play. For instance, if you chose Falco, Wario, and Mario, you can use Falco all of the times, or use any of them... at least, I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to work.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Matt

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 16, 2009, 03:10:49 PM

Tournament rules are best 2 out of 3. So I am guessing, you can can use one characters for all your matches or you can use a different character of the three chosen each match. Instead of only being able to use two or one, three allows you to decide what of the three characters you've chosen will be a better match-up for the characters your opponent may have chosen.

Dawei

BNL/DL, please take out Someguy for me so we don't have to play in our god forsaken connection. ;_;

Magnum

It was pretty laggy but he beat me. It was pretty close but he got me.
Good luck Triforce!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Mungam on April 16, 2009, 06:20:47 PM
It was pretty laggy but he beat me. It was pretty close but he got me.
Good luck Triforce!

Thanks! Good games.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Magnum

Kirby vs. Pit = Kirby (me)
Zelda Vs. Lucas = Lucas (him)
Lucario vs. Mario = Lucario (him)

So he won.

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Qsmash