<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Ridley's Super Smash brothers Brawl Revival Tournament

Started by Ridley, April 11, 2009, 03:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Results?

2 stocked his Falco with Wario the first match
2 stocked his Diddy with Wario the second match (and I had an epic suicide by going to fast with the bike while taunting)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Dawei on April 21, 2009, 06:49:32 PM
Results?

2 stocked his Diddy with Wario the second match (and I had an epic suicide by going to fast with the bike while taunting)
So basically, you had 2 lives left out of 3 against Matt in both matches when you beat him?

I want to know if that's the definition for "stocked."

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 21, 2009, 08:20:21 PM
Quote from: Cogs on April 21, 2009, 06:49:32 PM
Results?

So basically, you had 2 lives left out of 3 against Matt in both matches when you beat him?

Yeah.  For example, when I "two stocked" you, that means I still had two of my lives left when the match finished (you died).  When I "three stocked" you, that means I utterly pwned you without you ever taking away any of my lives.  Getting three-stocked is usually considered an embarassment in the competitive brawl scene (tournaments), and is also referred to as annihilation, utter pwnage, lolroflluk@datnoob, or by its most common name, "rape".

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gamree on April 21, 2009, 08:33:28 PM
Results?

Yeah.  For example, when I "two stocked" you, that means I still had two of my lives left when the match finished (you died).  When I "three stocked" you, that means I utterly pwned you without you ever taking away any of my lives.  Getting three-stocked is usually considered an embarassment in the competitive brawl scene (tournaments), and is also referred to as annihilation, utter pwnage, lolroflluk@datnoob, or by its most common name, "rape".
Oh, thank you. :)

...And technically you didn't do that sick bed thing on me literally. O_O

Gamree

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 21, 2009, 08:37:22 PM
Results?

Oh, thank you. :)

...And technically you didn't do that sick bed thing on me literally. O_O

Hey, I didn't choose the word, I just go by the lingo the community chose.
And it's not always in the bed.  O_o

Matt

Results?

What kind of people call a three stock that? Other then dippoops.

FruitFlow

So the next match is either Cogs vs. DL.
Or me vs. DL.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

jnfs2014

Um....no.

It's you vs. DL, the winner playing Cogs.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dawei

Well hurry up and play so this thing can continue.

FruitFlow

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

Eizweir

I'll make sure to join the next one, if there is one.

Maybe bair and nanner rape will show through.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Gamree

Quote from: [-Xephyr-] on April 26, 2009, 06:49:31 PM
Maybe bair and nanner rape will show through.

Told you it was a common term.