News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What Do YOU Want In Super Smash Bros. 4?

Started by JrDude, July 09, 2009, 06:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Even though we don't know if it will ever be created, most of us hope it will, and like last time, we like to hand out ideas, even though most will never be! So here, this is where you should post your ideas for the next Smash Bros., let it be Characters you want in, new Assist Trophies, stages, etc.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Couldn't we wait on this until Smash 4 is actually announced?
BTW, we know there will be a Smash 4. Melee was the best selling Cube game, and Brawl is the best selling "core" game (I hate how well Wii Play did and how well Wii Sports Resort is doing)

** I'll edit in my wants soon**

EDIT: What I want:
1. Removal of all clones unless they are given their own COMPLETELY UNIQUE moveset (meaning no LANDMASTAS!, Luigi-fied, etc. They all have to be original. It's not that hard Nintendo)
2. Third parties stay, and add Megaman for gods sake! The guy is pretty much Nintendo outside the later X games and Legends X_X;; Oh, and add Travis Touchdown. Suda wants him in.
3. Make Stage Builder not suck
4. Make the real adventure mode. Where characters actually go into eachothers world's. Not this subspace boringness
5. How about an online mode Nintendo? That'd be swell!
6. More even distribution of reps. Meaning don't give Pokemon SIX representatives while Metroid and F-Zero get the shaft.
7. More new franchises added to playable roster. Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Starfy, etc. are all good series that need more reps than just an AT.
8. Falco or Wolf. You can't have both. PICK ONE. Star Fox doesn't need more than two reps. At least not until the series gets back on it's feet after the Adventures debacle and the "meh" that was Assault.
9. how about balancing the characters Nintendo? Ya know, the thing Capcom does for Street Fighter to make sure it's fun for everyone from the casual to the tourney players.
and finally
10. Keep the way the music was done.

X-3

-Further annihilation of clones.
-MegaMan.
-More songs, more selection for classic stages.
-Original, Melee and Brawl stages remixed somehow.
-One basic "flat" stage. (I like these, but Eldin is the closest to being simply flat, or whatever you want to call it)
-Return of Race to the Finish.
-Classic Adventure mode: several randomized adventure stages for you to go through, with a finale against Bowser.
-Better story, with some characters talking if they can. (ie: Falco makes sly remarks, but Link can just HRAAAAAAAH)
-More freedom with Stage Creation.

More later?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on July 09, 2009, 06:14:40 PM
Couldn't we wait on this until Smash 4 is actually announced?
BTW, we know there will be a Smash 4. Melee was the best selling Cube game, and Brawl is the best selling "core" game (I hate how well Wii Play did and how well Wii Sports Resort is doing)

** I'll edit in my wants soon**

EDIT: What I want:
1. Removal of all clones unless they are given their own COMPLETELY UNIQUE moveset (meaning no LANDMASTAS!, Luigi-fied, etc.They all have to be original. It's not that hard Nintendo)
2. Third parties stay, and add Megaman for gods sake! The guy is pretty much Nintendo outside the later X games and Legends X_X;; Oh, and add Travis Touchdown. Suda wants him in.
3. Make Stage Builder not suck
4. Make the real adventure mode. Where characters actually go into eachothers world's. Not this subspace boringness
5. How about an online mode Nintendo? That'd be swell!
6. More even distribution of reps. Meaning don't give Pokemon SIX representatives while Metroid and F-Zero get the shaft.
7. More new franchises added to playable roster. Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Starfy, etc. are all good series that need more reps than just an AT.
8. Falco or Wolf. You can't have both. PICK ONE. Star Fox doesn't need more than two reps. At least not until the series gets back on it's feet after the Adventures debacle and the "meh" that was Assault.
9. how about balancing the characters Nintendo? Ya know, the thing Capcom does for Street Fighter to make sure it's fun for everyone from the casual to the tourney players.
and finally
10. Keep the way the music was done.
2. I'd like to see your Final Smash examples if it's not that hard.
4. Would that work? Marth going to a futuristic era like in Star Fox means cavemen going in.
5. Press start on the title screen and go to Wi-Fi Connection.
7. How would Starfy work? I can't picture him fighting.
8. Mack would kill you.
9. You mean as in franchises like in Mario or Link? Then that would mean to have more Star Fox reps.

Nayrman

2. Fox - Landmaster
    Falco - Arwing where you fly around like Super Sonic. However, slower than super Sonic but given the lazers to make up for the slowness
   Wolf - Gets a new type of weapon from Assault (bazooka, sniper, machine gun, etc.) and can use it for a period of time.

see, easy.

4. You know how the Mario level in Melee's Adventure mode or Zelda's Maze? Basically that but on a MUCH larger scale.

5. No chatting, terrible lag, lack of online modes, random matches might as well be non-existant. Actual online mode please.

7. If I could find Algus from oldsider he'd be giving you pages of movesets for Starfy. Along with ones for Tingle and every obscure character ever made in the Nintendo-verse.

8. I know Mack would kill me. Doesn't change my opinion though. We don't need both of them. I'm fine with either, but we really don't need both of them. Krystal with her staff for unique-ness, FINE, but we don't need two half blatant clones of Fox running around.

9. Balancing as in everyone has a fair chance of actually winning the match at a high level. Look at tourneys and see how many Meta's, Snake's, and Wario's there are compared to guys like Lucas, Falcon, and Link... see what I mean?

Captain Justice

SSB4 needs to be called "Melee 2.0 with online".

It'd be the best game ever made.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

tibar21

alright

-add in more characters (obviously) make an online poll for the most desired and actually listen to the poll voters. hey, if you listen to the fans, you can't go wrong.

-it would be sick if they added all stages from past games and made some new stages on top of that. they've always been good with putting stages in i think.

-make a more extensive stage builder that's a little more unlimited.

-give clones their own movesets. like give ganon his word.

-make a good online and don't charge online

-just don't rush it
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Cornwad

I would be happy if they improved all the features added in Brawl (Subspace, Stage Builder, Online), added more characters and stages, and had more remixes of old Nintendo songs. DLC would be great too, so they could make balancing patches like Capcom did with SFIV recently.

Nayrman

Quote from: Cornwad on July 10, 2009, 05:42:10 PM
. DLC would be great too, so they could make balancing patches like Capcom did with SFIV recently.

Nintendo needs a HARD DRIVE for that to happen though X_X:;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on July 10, 2009, 05:46:38 PM
Nintendo needs a HARD DRIVE for that to happen though X_X:;
Is not as easy like the tales you download for FF IV?

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 10, 2009, 06:02:40 PM
Is not as easy like the tales you download for FF IV?
patches and DLC take a lot of memory for individual games. That's why WiiWare sees so little in terms of games that are on PSN or XBLA as well. Those systems have tons more memory, and thus can handle all the DLC and downloadable games.

Frankly the SD card was the worst option they could've gone with for the Wii's memory, especially since it can only be useful for VC/WiiWare games. It doesn't let DLC at all besides the few games willing to risk it like Rock Band/Guitar Hero.

Shujinco2

MR. NAMCO AND CLASSIC MARIO FTW!!!!!

Also, the return of Pichu, and Dr. Mario, with different move sets.

And Board the Platforms should make a triumphant return.

And the Masterball should be an item you can trap people in and throw them off the stage but they can break out. (Which is anti-canon, I know, but whatever.)

jnfs2014

Ridley, Megaman, Bomberman, Krystal, Ridley, Shadow, Travis Touchdown, Jack, main character in Conduit, Little Mac, King K. Rool

Either Falco or Wolf getting axed.

Jigglypuff getting axed. Mewtwo's back in.

Rob NOT axed.

Ganon's moveset redone.

Better online.

Better stage builder.

Keep music the same.

SSE's cutscenes along with Melee's Adventure.

The choice to play as the N64 or Melee version of that character.

Nayrman

^^^ Everything he said besides ROB who needs to go

Cornwad

I don't think Jiggly is going anywhere anytime soon. If they kept Ness after adding Lucas, I'm pretty sure they're trying to keep the original 12 in the games.