News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Battle to the Death

Started by Dog Food, May 03, 2010, 12:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Do you ever just pit two characters against each other, give them 99 stock each, and leave them to fight for the death in a neutral stage with all items off? When I was younger I did that all the time. Then I'd turn off the TV and leave, coming back periodically to check on the match. And I've done it a few times in Brawl for Mario vs. Sonic. Mario usually wins (which I think they made it that way on purpose, since Mario is Nintendo's mascot).

And other times I'll have a sleepover with some good friends and we'll put each of us at 99 stock and play all night. We won't battle the whole time, either. We'll spend it doing tricks or making up some random story for fun. We'll do whatever is entertaining until everyone's stock dwindles down to zero.

So, has anyone else battled to the death?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

StarWindWizard7

Once...on Melee... It lasted for hours of course........
I never want to do that again.

Depster

I've played so many 99 life matches it's not even funny... I've only done it a few times in brawl, but I've done it several times in melee and countless times in Smash 64 lol

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Neerb

Me and my friends started once, but we couldn't finish. TOO LONG.
Also, I'm fairly sure most of us, including me, got Mewtwo in Melee by just leaving it on infinite lives w/ no time limit for 20 hours.  :)

Jayat

I do it all the time. me and my friends played brawl none stop all night. those where days

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

SkyMyl

I've let computers experience the fun of 99 stock all the time, under numerous conditions.

...and then my brother and I experienced 99 stock on a custom stage. Simply put, the stage was built as a narrow maze. It lasted for three hours. I feel like doing it again, for some reason.

Jayat

would you freak out if someone put 99 stock on while you where battling online?

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

tibar21

i'd sd 99 times in a race against my opponent or i'd just quit if i was in a hurry i guess
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Jayat

I want to start a 300% Brawl with 99 st0ck

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272