News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

What Do YOU Want In Super Smash Bros. 4?

Started by JrDude, July 09, 2009, 06:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Justice

-40 characters max
-cut pokemon trainer and put mewtwo back in.
-at least 2 stages for each franchise
-no final smash bullpoop
-no items
-Melee's physics
-a intercourse ing online mode that doesn't suck
-ROB sucks dick, get rid of him

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

JrDude

I think any form of clone sucks, they should all be different in the most part. Maybe one move that's the same (Like Fox, Falco, AND Wolf's B could be a laser, but not the rest of the moves)

Toon Link should be changed a lot, like his Side B can be a Deku leaf, on the ground it just blows the character back some, but when in the air, it can have a Peach Umbrella feel, but no upward recovery. If Toon Link ever uses a Sling Shot (I forget if he does or not), he can use that instead of a bow, and it will be able to shoot faster and less lag time to do it again. Down B can be the skull hammer or the bomb, whichever, I like the bomb, but it makes it less of a clone. Up B Could be the same I guess, I can't really think of another recovery besides the Deku Leaf.

45 characters should be the max.

The Random box should be changed back to how it was in Melee, that way we can know who we use before the battle starts (I like a specific color on every character, and hate some colors)

New clones shouldn't come, but old ones are probably clones still because they don't want to change people's main. But either way, I think they should go.

Voo Doo doll item. It affects a random player and can only be used for one attack. Must be your attack or it won't do anything (Example, Falcon Punch the doll and it has a 50/50 chance of hurting your opponent or hurting you, but use a hammer on it, and it will just disappear. Character items [like Link's Bomb] do work though). Throwing it off the cliff will do nothing, throwing it at the ground or to the side will make the character trip, throwing it up will make them go up (even if they already double jumped), and throwing it at another character will just have a Mr. Saturn effect (if it's a doll of you, it will hurt both you and the opponent, if it's the opponent, it will hurt double Mr. Saturn, if it's Player 3 and you throw it at Player 2, it will just Mr. Saturn hurt both). Just something I came up with =P

One of Link's Taunts should be playing the Ocarina OR The metal Epona plant flute thingy.

A Better variety of Alternate costumes (Like Toon Link in his Pajamas or train suit [new game], Link being in his farming clothes, or Magic armor, or Zora Armor (TP), Samus actually in the suits instead of just their color, etc.), Similar to Wario's.

Waluigi not being used as a Mario Tennis thing, something better than that (can still be an AT).

Soccer ball sometimes being a Mario Strikers Charged ball (same effect).

Being able to jump more and stuff after using Yoshi's Side B (If you use it and didn't second jump yet, you still can, and you can also use the Up B). I'm tired of accidentally falling off stage after using his side B and not being able to recover. Either that or a new Side B for Yoshi.

Stupid idea here, but Mario being able to fly after using his Side B in the air (like Pit and the winged ones can). Seriously he has his flying cape, why not make it for better use?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

It'll need more characters representing more franchises, it will need every stage EVAH plus like 30 new ones, less emphasis on 1P modes, good online servers with awesomesauce online modes, hitstun, more character balance, shorter classic mode, individual target tests, board the platforms, maze, more masterpieces, and idk what else right now.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

jnfs2014

Oh, and un-colored teams. It just doesn't look right.

Neerb

1.  Declone everyone, ESPECIALLY Ganondorf!
2.  Stages that are more relevant to their series.  Mario needs more areas that aren't just in one game, Pokemon needs more areas that are actually IN their games, etc.  Oh, and no Mushroomy Kingdom stuff.  The games have enough great locations, we don't need remade ones, especially post-apocalyptic ones.
3.  Give the less-represented series more characters; Samurai Goroh, Soren, and Ridley come to mind.  New ones would be nice too; Ray 01 and Isaac, anyone?
4.  But don't stop there; how about Krystal, Bowser Jr., and the like?  The more the merrier as long as they're interesting (NO CLONES) and wanted.  I mean, how is having more a BAD thing as long as they aren't over-powered?  You don't like someone, don't play as them.
5.  Melee-style gameplay.
6.  Like Nayr said at the beginning, make the Adventure mode more... Nintendo related.  Melee's was better than SSE.
7.  More 3rd Party please.  Give SEGA and Konami some more (knuckles, anyone?), and add some whole new parties too; Capcom (megaman), Ubisoft (rayman or travis touchdown), and Square-Enix (Sora, Cloud, Chrono, too many to count) come to mind.  Although I kinda don't want Geno in; I mean, he's yet another Mario character (who isn't as deserving as others like Bowser Jr.), yet he'd also probably take up Square's spot... in that case, I'd feel like we were getting ripped off.
8.  Better Wi-Fi... of course, it is Nintendo.
9.  It's kinda small, but... how about an original cinematic opening like Melee, instead of recycled cutscenes like Brawl?

That's all I can think of right now.

jnfs2014

Um....Soren? I think they could just put Roy back in.

And Square =/= Brawl.

Nayrman

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 21, 2009, 03:27:28 PM
Um....Soren? I think they could just put Roy back in.

And Square =/= Brawl.
Except Roy was in probably one of the most poorly received FE games in Japan and was in purely as advertisement. I think Sigurd with his Lance should be in, or a more mage like character.

The only Square character that should be in is either Geno or Chrono. None of the more recent FF games on Nintendo systems haven't been as memorable since the original "abandonment" (which it really wasn't)

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on July 21, 2009, 03:33:35 PM
Except Roy was in probably one of the most poorly received FE games in Japan and was in purely as advertisement. I think Sigurd with his Lance should be in, or a more mage like character.

The only Square character that should be in is either Geno or Chrono. None of the more recent FF games on Nintendo systems haven't been as memorable since the original "abandonment" (which it really wasn't)

At least FF is recent, with 1-6 plus DS remakes, a lot of Crystal Chronicles and Chocobos, two KH games, and that upcoming Crystal Bearer thing all on Nintendo.  Besides, FF is Square's main series and may best represent them.  Are Chrono games even being made still? 

Nayrman

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 21, 2009, 04:31:28 PM
At least FF is recent, with 1-6 plus DS remakes, a lot of Crystal Chronicles and Chocobos, two KH games, and that upcoming Crystal Bearer thing all on Nintendo.  Besides, FF is Square's main series and may best represent them.  Are Chrono games even being made still?
Chrono is more popular and had a better game the the IC's and Rob.
FF is an overrated franchise anyway. Besides, most of the Nintendo exclusive games are well under par compared to the main series on the Playstation.
and ewww... Kingdom Hearts X_X;;

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on July 21, 2009, 04:46:35 PM
Chrono is more popular and had a better game the the IC's and Rob.
FF is an overrated franchise anyway. Besides, most of the Nintendo exclusive games are well under par compared to the main series on the Playstation.
and ewww... Kingdom Hearts X_X;;

Lots of series are more popular than IC and ROB... like FF.  ;)
FF may or may not be overrated, but it's still extremely popular and one of the biggest game series period, let alone Square Enix's biggest series.  And I'll just ignore that KH quip.

Nayrman

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 21, 2009, 06:33:23 PM
Lots of series are more popular than IC and ROB... like FF.  ;)
FF may or may not be overrated, but it's still extremely popular and one of the biggest game series period, let alone Square Enix's biggest series.  And I'll just ignore that KH quip.
you know how Yahtzee reacts to JRPG's? That's how I react to KH.
I know it's one of the biggest series out there, but god darn I just hate RPG's so much outside of Pokemon and the Mario ones. Crono Trigger and Earthbound (what little I've played) were the only ones I could get into. X_X:;
I still want to know the reasoning for IC's and Rob...

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on July 21, 2009, 06:48:59 PM
you know how Yahtzee reacts to JRPG's? That's how I react to KH.
I know it's one of the biggest series out there, but god dang I just hate RPG's so much outside of Pokemon and the Mario ones. Crono Trigger and Earthbound (what little I've played) were the only ones I could get into. X_X:;
I still want to know the reasoning for IC's and Rob...

I have no idea about ROB, but IC was one of Sakurai's favorite games when he was younger.

Nayrman

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 21, 2009, 06:55:04 PM
I have no idea about ROB, but IC was one of Sakurai's favorite games when he was younger.
That's no excuse... seriously, one game only a few played.
I demand characters that actually deserve it.

Captain Justice

Quote from: Nayrman on July 21, 2009, 07:04:01 PM
That's no excuse... seriously, one game only a few played.
I demand characters that actually deserve it.
sakurai makes the game if he wants the ICs then he gets the ICs.

Plus ICs are kickass.....unlike piece of poop ROB
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Neerb

Actually, ROB's awesome.  He didn't deserve to get in, but he's awesome.

Although, I do feel ROB actually deserved the spot more than IC, considering he had more games and was an actual toy... controller... thing... he's more important so there.