News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

What Do YOU Want In Super Smash Bros. 4?

Started by JrDude, July 09, 2009, 06:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I think R.O.B. got in the same way Snake did, by begging, I think Nintendo might have begged Sakurai to put him in.
Either that or he just needed someone to be the Ancient Minister, and who else but R.O.B. (since he's controlling a bunch of other R.O.B.s)?
Ice Climbers was Sakurai's favorite game as a child (or so I've heard), and that IS an excuse to put them in. Think about it, you guys want a poop load of "undeserving" characters because YOU like the games they were in. If you made the game, you'd put in your favorite characters in for the same reason he put in Ice Climbers.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Bowser Jr., Ridley, Krystal, Mewtwo, Ray 01.  These are characters that deserve to be in more than Ice Climbers.  These are characters we wanted in.  These are characters that Sakurai didn't put in while he did put in IC.

JrDude

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 21, 2009, 09:32:16 PM
Bowser Jr., Ridley, Krystal, Mewtwo, Ray 01.  These are characters that deserve to be in more than Ice Climbers.  These are characters we wanted in.  These are characters that Sakurai didn't put in while he did put in IC.
That's just what you say. You're one of those losers who thinks their opinion is fact.
Only Sakurai can say who deserves a spot and who doesn't.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 21, 2009, 09:39:47 PM
That's just what you say. You're one of those losers who thinks their opinion is fact.
Only Sakurai can say who deserves a spot and who doesn't.

Ooh, so "deserves a spot" means "whatever the creator wants," not "has had more games and is more recent and more popular."  Now it makes sense.

Triforceman22

No more clones
Roy
Half decent adventure mode
make classic mode shorter (It takes way too long in brawl)
More deserving characters like Ridley and Krystal
No ROB
Bring back Mewtwo

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

JrDude

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 21, 2009, 09:45:05 PM
Ooh, so "deserves a spot" means "whatever the creator wants," not "has had more games and is more recent and more popular."  Now it makes sense.
Sadly correct.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 21, 2009, 09:45:05 PM
glad you realized something that should be blatantly obvious
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Neerb

Quote from: Triforceman22 on July 21, 2009, 09:50:27 PM
No more clones
Roy

Half decent adventure mode
make classic mode shorter (It takes way too long in brawl)
More deserving characters like Ridley and Krystal
No ROB
Bring back Mewtwo

What you say?

Triforceman22

Quote from: SmashBro25 on July 22, 2009, 08:44:23 AM
What you say?

As in Give roy a new moveset.

I just want him in more than other characters.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Apollo

gimme some...
bowser jr
team rocket
vaati
unique moves for toon link
mewtwo returns
no mo wolf
animal crosser

more unique costumes for characters

tollhouse2006

-Of course more characters.  since we lost five and got 15 we pretty much increased the roster by 10.  I think 50 characters minimum.  Only Newcomers that deserve to be in this time.  No side party characters like Waluigi.  More villians and female combatents.  All franchises should be well represented.   

-Bring back the unlucky characters.  I disagree with Young Link though.  Toon Link is basically our Young Link now.

-Adjust movesets so they are more diversed.  (Luigi, Falco, Pichu, Dr. Mario, Lucas, etc are fine.  Fox and Falco both use guns and reflectors in their games, makes sense they are similar.  same goes for the others i mentioned.  Characters like Ganondorf, Pichu, and Toon Link need new moves. 

-Sakurai owes Falco, Wolf, Lucas, Toon Link and the next newcomers final smashes that are actually well thought out and aren't the same thing as

-For crying out loud, change Ganondorf.  Make his use his sword and his fists.  Ganondorf is not Falcon's dad.  Making a new Ganondorf move set is easy.

-Stop taking away stages.  And no more stupid stages. Not another rumble falls type stage or anything stupid like 75m.  Bring all the stages from melee and smash 64 back and dont change them.  That windmill issue at pkmn stadium is annoying.

-Make the characters well balanced.  Test how they're like with everyone else. Make Falcon stronger and MK less powerful.

-Eliminate tripping.  Make chain grabs impossible to do.  Eliminate locks as well.

-Lose the pointless modes such as Masterpieces, Rotation, that list of games, challenges (let us figure stuff out),  we could've had a couple of characters in to replace that wasted space.

-Focus all attention to multiplayer.  Unlike single mode it's not repetitive.   

-No subspace this time, it was nice but we'd rather have more characters.

-Keep classic.  Bring back 20 minute adventure.  Give us more hearts in all-star.  No boss mode.  Eliminate 15 minute brawl.  That's not fun at all and no one has ever liked it.  Give all characters their own target smash level.

-Can there actually be cool pkmn in smash 4?  no stuffed animals please.  pkmn battles arent fun anymore.  and if moltres is in it put zapdos and articuno in too. 

-Do all the assist trophies have to be either useless or cheap.  I thought they were supposed to assist not to do all the work so the user can just sit back and watch.

-For items try to make them require more skill to use.

- stage builder is fine but we need more backgrounds and pieces.  perhapes water, breakable blocks, lava, something interesting like that.

-allow us to see our random character before the match begins.  give good alternate costumes to characters.  link-zora armor,

-make the replay time limit enough for any match that's over 3 minutes which is 90% of the time.

-stickers are stupid.  put more trophies.  coin launcher is okay but there are better ideas for obtaining trophies.

- no opera theme for the game.  brawls theme is horrible.  plus for music dont waste space and put stupid tracks like wii menu or anything that sounds like we're in an elevator.  music was a bit overdone in brawl.

-And finally improve the quality on online play. 

There, the perfect smash.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on August 21, 2009, 07:26:40 AM
Blah Didly Blah.
1. You didn't finish your Final Smash Speech.
2. Dr. Mario should have moves related to his game rather than Mario, either that or more Doctor related moves, otherwise it's pointless to have him, 'cause Dr. Mario never uses a cape and whatnot.
-Lucas should also get new moves, I don't play Earthbound/Mother, so I wouldn't know what though.
-Falco should change a little bit, he can keep his laser and kickable reflector, but something else for the other moves since those ones were just made up.
-Wolf should change a little bit so the similarities with Fox/Falco are less obvious.
3. Stages from 64 and Melee will not return, or at least not all of them.
4. No on the multiplayer, there is the existence of loners in the world, some would rather play 1Player with a purpose rather than 1Player multiplayer. I for one want Classic mode to be almost completely random instead of Zelda first, then Kong/Yoshi, then the same crap all over and over, random is good for Classic.
5. All star is fine with 3 hearts, if you need more you officially suck at Smash Bros.
-Boss mode is fine, just hard, but what I don't want is there to be something earned for beating it with all characters, it should be there mainly for fun.
-15-Minute Brawl is fine too, as long as you don't have to beat it.
6. ATs are there for like 10 seconds, they may get one kill for you, but that's fine. They are the Other Pok?balls, some Pok?mon kill easily some don't, just like the ATs.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforce_Luigi

1. NO MORE CLONES. Seriously, how hard can it be to give Ganondorf, Toon Link, and Luigi their own movesets? Especially Ganondorf. And at least give characters unique Final Smashes. <_<

2. More characters. And when I say that, I mean replace some of the characters who aren't as deserving of the spot. For example, replace either Wolf or Falco with Krystal. At least she could be relatively unique.

3. Online that actually works. Also have it use Wii Speak.

4. Improved adventure mode.

5. Pretty much what everyone else said.

Mostly number 5.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on August 21, 2009, 05:11:04 PM
1. You didn't finish your Final Smash Speech.
2. Dr. Mario should have moves related to his game rather than Mario, either that or more Doctor related moves, otherwise it's pointless to have him, 'cause Dr. Mario never uses a cape and whatnot.
-Lucas should also get new moves, I don't play Earthbound/Mother, so I wouldn't know what though.
-Falco should change a little bit, he can keep his laser and kickable reflector, but something else for the other moves since those ones were just made up.
-Wolf should change a little bit so the similarities with Fox/Falco are less obvious.
3. Stages from 64 and Melee will not return, or at least not all of them.
4. No on the multiplayer, there is the existence of loners in the world, some would rather play 1Player with a purpose rather than 1Player multiplayer. I for one want Classic mode to be almost completely random instead of Zelda first, then Kong/Yoshi, then the same crap all over and over, random is good for Classic.
5. All star is fine with 3 hearts, if you need more you officially suck at Smash Bros.
-Boss mode is fine, just hard, but what I don't want is there to be something earned for beating it with all characters, it should be there mainly for fun.
-15-Minute Brawl is fine too, as long as you don't have to beat it.
6. ATs are there for like 10 seconds, they may get one kill for you, but that's fine. They are the Other Pok?balls, some Pok?mon kill easily some don't, just like the ATs.
Alot of the pokemon are too situational.  Even you have to admit brawl's pokemon fail in comparison to melee's. 
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Rayquarian

Maybe some of the characters should have moveset that actually fit them.  Why can Ness and Lucas use attacks they can't actually learn, and why is Ganondorf's moveset just a copy-pasted version of Caption Falcon's moveset?