News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is now out. (Contains SPOILERS) Be Warned.

Started by SkyMyl, May 23, 2010, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When are you getting it?

Already got it.
4 (21.1%)
Sometime this week/month, when I have more cash.
7 (36.8%)
Eventually.
5 (26.3%)
I'm not getting it anytime soon.
2 (10.5%)
Fuck no I'm not intercourse ing getting Galaxy 2.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

DededeCloneChris

[spoiler]I've completed all the Green Stars up to World 4. It's so fun to find them all. :D

[spoiler]I hate the Green Star 1 in Boo Moon Galaxy, though. >:([/spoiler][/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

Sniff.

[spoiler]I completed the whole game with the 242 stars. The final level was so awesome, especially the final Comet Medal. Those last enemies didn't hit me in the first try.

Play Time: 23:03:56 - (I blame Mr. Fluzzard for this mostly).[/spoiler]

Mystic

SkyMyl

I stopped putting it off and started going for the Green Stars. Finished up World 1 and most of the annoying Galaxies. (read: Tall Tree Trunk, Fluzzard, Rainbow Roll) Currently finishing World 2. Currently starting World 6. I stopped there for the night. Bowser Jr's Boom Bunker's second GS was such an obnoxious one to find.

I warmed up to it. At first I thought it was a cheap way to increase play time, but it's not that bad.

Spud

Started World 2. Just running through the game. I'll go after the comet coins afterward.

Cornwad

I finally got the last star. My time was 30 something, but I've left the game on at Starship Mario for about a week now after getting killed by the last boomerang bro. That would explain it I think.

DededeCloneChris

That reminds me, where's the Sonic Green Hill-looking planet I heard about before?

SkyMyl

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on June 20, 2010, 05:27:25 PM
That reminds me, where's the Sonic Green Hill-looking planet I heard about before?
It's somewhere in World S. When you complete the Galaxy, instead of a star, there will be a slice of cake as your reward.