News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is now out. (Contains SPOILERS) Be Warned.

Started by SkyMyl, May 23, 2010, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When are you getting it?

Already got it.
4 (21.1%)
Sometime this week/month, when I have more cash.
7 (36.8%)
Eventually.
5 (26.3%)
I'm not getting it anytime soon.
2 (10.5%)
Fuck no I'm not intercourse ing getting Galaxy 2.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

DededeCloneChris

SkyMyl

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 26, 2010, 05:27:58 PM
Mario Gods. NSF has them, others don't.
Oh trust me. Others have them.

Any forum that I joined has em when it comes to Mario RPG's.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

DededeCloneChris

SkyMyl

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 26, 2010, 05:52:12 PM
Dramatic much? =O
No.

...this reminds me, I still haven't finished watching BSC's Super Mario Bros. 2 commentary.

Nayrman

Quote from: Someguy13 on May 26, 2010, 05:18:37 PM
How many Stars do you have now?

I'm at 211 or around there. I've had 2 of the last 3 days off work so I've had a bit of free time.
I'm at 180, exactly half-way through the Green Stars, and halfway through World 4.
I have class tomorrow morning but after that I"m free until Tuesday, so I'll be done by the end of the weekend.

Zero

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 26, 2010, 05:23:24 PM
Seriously, this sounds like a speed run to me now. |:

Yeah really.

I still haven't gotten my copy yet. Waiting a bit, I have other games to play and it isn't going anywhere.

Someguy13

Quote from: Nayrman on May 26, 2010, 06:00:47 PM
I'm at 180, exactly half-way through the Green Stars, and halfway through World 4.
I have class tomorrow morning but after that I"m free until Tuesday, so I'll be done by the end of the weekend.
Yeah I just have the last level of world 5 and then all of world 6 except Throwback. Also the special world if they have them but I cant imagine how some of the galaxies in that would work (like Boss Blitz).

Looking at the weather right now I don't think I'll be working tomorrow or Friday so I should be done by the weekend.

I'm actually really enjoying the Green stars. Most of them are easy to get but others have been pretty hard.

Cornwad

As of now, Galaxy 2 is officially a higher rated game than OoT, which is pretty awesome.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on May 26, 2010, 06:55:42 PM
As of now, Galaxy 2 is officially a higher rated game than OoT, which is pretty awesome.
*Gasps* That means this is Mario's Majora Mask status!

Someguy13

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 26, 2010, 06:58:46 PM
*Gasps* That means this is Mario's Majora Mask status!
Some people may consider Majora's Mask better but that doesn't mean it was rated higher.

OoT was the top rated game for years and years. I consider it to be even with Galaxy 2 so it doesn't matter to me which is rated higher really but it's nice to see something new on top.

I would love to see Zelda Wii beat Galaxy 2 when it comes out.

DededeCloneChris

Right now, I have [spoiler]46[/spoiler] stars collected and I'm in World [spoiler]5[/spoiler].

SkyMyl

I've got 40 stars and I'm still in World 3. Gotta love those Cosmic Coins.

Also, the Galaxy in World 3 that you can only access by feeding the Luma 1000 star bits? That was one of the most awesome things ever.

Gwen Khan

I have around 111 stars, just beat the [spoiler]boss battle comet star[/spoiler]