News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is now out. (Contains SPOILERS) Be Warned.

Started by SkyMyl, May 23, 2010, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When are you getting it?

Already got it.
4 (21.1%)
Sometime this week/month, when I have more cash.
7 (36.8%)
Eventually.
5 (26.3%)
I'm not getting it anytime soon.
2 (10.5%)
Fuck no I'm not intercourse ing getting Galaxy 2.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 29, 2010, 02:40:54 PM
Beat the game a few hours ago, and I just got all 120 stars. The Purple Coins for Rainbow Road were an absolute ninny to get.

[spoiler]And then the Green Stars opened up and I started crying.[/spoiler]
Oh, please, it shouldn't be THAT bad. :)

*Resumes playing*

Cornwad

I thought the coins on the giant wood slide were much harder. I got the rainbow road on the first try. Right now I have more than half of the green stars.

Nayrman

I only messed that purple coin up only once, when I finished with 99 coins.

The Green Stars are easy SkyMyl. You'll get them in no time.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on May 29, 2010, 04:48:59 PM

I smell a big ego coming from this post. Wonder why's that...

Currently, I'm in the Throwback Galaxy.

[spoiler]I would have preferred Bom-omb Battlefield, but, oh well. I'm still very pleased. :)[/spoiler]

SkyMyl

Also, I just feel like saying that the Sunshine throwback was pretty awesome, this coming from a person who hates Sunshine.

Quote from: Nayrman on May 29, 2010, 04:48:59 PM

Considering how good you are at Mario, it'll probably take me two days at best.

Nayrman

Nah, the Green Stars are 95% ridiculously easy. In many of the galaxies there's pretty much no place to hide them, so they're wide out in the open. I'm looking at YOU Battle Belt Galaxy.

SkyMyl

...sounds like they missed opportunities, then. I searched everywhere for the Comet Medals, and found a couple of places where they could've hidden them at. I was hoping that would be the case with Green Stars, but I guess not.

Speaking of Comet Medals, am I the only one who went absolutely insane trying to get the medals in the Wild Glide Galaxy and the Fleet Glide Galaxy? Especially the Fleet Glide Galaxy.

DededeCloneChris

Oh, what a coincidence. I just came back from Fleet Glide Galaxy... That bastard made me lose seven lives just to get a Comet Medal. >:( (Wait a minute... Comet Medal on Fleet Glide Galaxy... Oh, fu-)

Thirdkoopa

Getting it probably within the next week. Can't wait, really. Roller coaster Galaxy sounds fun based upon the name.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

DededeCloneChris

[spoiler]I actually said "Yay!" when the Green Stars started appearing. :D[/spoiler]

DededeCloneChris

darkmario

Just placed an order for mine on amazon... does anyone have any idea on the usual shipping time?

I can't wait to get this game. It's been a while since I've been this hyped about a wii game.

Can someone explain to me what these green stars are? Is it better than Galaxy 1's "play the game again as Luigi, to get a super special level... which was just the first one with purple coins"?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: darkmario on May 31, 2010, 06:43:45 PM
Just placed an order for mine on amazon... does anyone have any idea on the usual shipping time?

I can't wait to get this game. It's been a while since I've been this hyped about a wii game.

Can someone explain to me what these green stars are? Is it better than Galaxy 1's "play the game again as Luigi, to get a super special level... which was just the first one with purple coins"?
[spoiler]The Green Stars are actually hidden stars across all the galaxies. You need to look everywhere for them.[/spoiler]