News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

?The Official Super Smash Brothers Brawl Update Of The Day Thread!*56K+Spoilers*

Started by JrDude, October 23, 2007, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sup

Sup
Sup Bro
Sup Bra

JrDude

Yo! Wassup! I may or might not be replacing Leobreaker36! Sorry bud, but you're not updating us and we don't want a waste of space thread stickied. Well anyway, in this thread we will keep discussions of all updates made on the Smash Bros Brawl Website. Not only will this Decrease the amounts of threads on the same thing, but it will help keep them together, so everyone can see what everyone else thinks about it. Enjoy your stay, and remember, all rules apply here at all times! *A lot copied from Leo, so credit to him for this as well*
--JrDude
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

JrComment: Well with Brawl out, I don't really care for the updates anymore... Makes me not in the mood to do them.
So I withdraw my place as update of the day guy.
Good bye and good night.
*Lock*

*Credit To JrDude*
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

?Question of the Day!

Why You No Read Question Of Day?
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

.Other.

Secret Character Icons:

Lookie! I Got Evil Smash Icons:

Veterans:

Newcomers:

Secret Characters:

SSE Bosses:

Unconfirmed:

By the way, these are MINE and MINE alone! I just want you to be able to see my sig without refreshing a thousand times.

Smash art, not made by me, so use if you want:

Veterans:

Newcomers:

Secret Characters:

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

~Chao World~

I put this here 'cause I have no other place to put it :P
But these are all the Chao made so far.
They are in order from when they came btw:

Unadoptable:

Adoptable:
No more adoptables exist, you lost your chance.

If you want to adopt something, just go to this website: http://www.pokeplushies.com/adoptables.php

The images I have on this thread are ones I got, but edited so they won't get overloaded on food.

[move][/move]
Dude .

Java

I'll most likely play as Donkey Kong every now and again and I'm gonna play as both DK and Diddy.

Diddy looks like a really fun character and I like using DK.

*Hopes we can post*

If we can FIRST POST!  ;D

JrDude

Quote from: Java_Java on October 23, 2007, 06:19:38 PM
I'll most likely play as Donkey Kong every now and again and I'm gonna play as both DK and Diddy.

Diddy looks like a really fun character and I like using DK.

*Hopes we can post*

If we can FIRST POST!  ;D
Yes you can, and if you couldn't then id tell you to delete that message, but you can so bam
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

To be honest, which characters I play as depend on which games I've played recently.
When I bought Twilight Princess, I played as Link, Gannon, and Zelda. When I started playing Donkey Kong Jungle Beat again, I played as DK.  I wouldn't be surprised if I start playing as Marth and Mario in the coming weeks. If I havn't played any Nintendo games in a while, I just use Jigglypuff. So I will probably use DK every once in a while.

Java

I'm waiting for the update  :P

Oh and I was thinking maybe you can put the results to the polls somewhere like which choice won or something.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

I think its a trap... I've seen that box before though, in the demos and out of Smash Bros. I just wish I could rember where. Mabye exploding crates are clearly marked now? :P

Java

I think it's an item.

I think you should ask to get this floated,

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Hey can I get my archive floated? Who do you ask anyway? :robothappy:
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Bwahaha, got it floated, good thing Admins are more usefull here than the original Nsider, those Admins never even posted unless it was rule-related or 1 who locked then posted spam o.o
[move][/move]
Dude .