News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

wiiboychris interview the characters of SSBB and others! Interview attack!

Started by DededeCloneChris, November 04, 2007, 05:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

thunderhero4

thunderhero4

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

GOOD LUCKY!!! Hi everybody! Welcome to another chapter of the interview show with (somebody who's not me) Chris! Today our guest is the remarkable, TAILS THE FOX!

Sonic: MY NAME IS SONIC!

Chris: (Why is he the next guest for this show T_T, I rather have Marcy) *Sigh* Well, who cares if he is in SSBB, that's not the matter at all! (Wait, that was offensive?) *Looks to a bag with the 7 Chaos Emeralds near Sonic* (I guess I gotta be careful with Sonic around (STUPID DBZ REFERENCES!)) Sorry if that was offensive Mega-I mean Sonic.

Sonic: *Hand inside the bag* Nah, is nothing.

Chris: Whatever, first question, do you think your addition to Brawl was because your games are getting worse and wors-*Looks to Sonic trying to pull out 3 Chaos Emeralds* I mean, because your creators are out of ideas?

Sonic: Well, they knew very well SA2: Battle was good, but they didn't! *Pulls out 3 Chaos Emeralds, 4 left to go*

Chris: Lucario, be ready to protect me. Next, do you have any romance with Am-*Looks to Sonic trying to pull out 2 Chaos Emeralds* I mean, the romance that Amy will never get?

Sonic: No.

Amy: SOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!! *Throws a hammer to Sonic, Sonic pulls out 2 Chaos Emeralds and receives the hit*

Chris: *Sweating* F-f-f-final question, *Sonic is already holding all the Chaos Emeralds, and smirking* (Wait, he is a stupid hedgehog to me, why I need to get scared by him? Is stupid!) Do you know if Knuckles will get in Brawl?

Sonic: *Calms down* No, *laughs* I mean, what stupid producer will get him in the game anyway?

Knuckles: HEY!!!

Sonic: SORRY FAN GIRLS, IS THE TRUTH!

Chris: Okay, Shikamaru, Akira, end the show now!

Shikamaru: This show was brought to you-

Akira: By DBZ references! They're like everywhere, even in Sonic games!

*The curtain falls, and behind the curtains*

Chris: Geez, why I'm interviewing a guy who doesn't wear clothes? Is embarrasing!

Klonoa: Hmm, Chris, you've talked your thoughts aloud again.

*A golden light shines below the curtains*

Chris: LUCARIO, USE PROTECT QUICK!

*Lucario uses protect, but before using it, Super Sonic knocks him down with a punch, making Lucario crashing into a wall*

Chris:.......... :'(..........Lu......Lucario............................*My Inner self shows up
behind me, crakling his fists*.......................

Super Sonic: TAKE THI-

Chris: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Super Sonic gets all beated up (Or gets the crap out of him as Brandon says) by my inner selve, then I do a powerful kick, blasting him off to the air* Lucario! Are you alright?!?!

Lucario: I'm fine.

Guntz: *Terrified*

Chris: What?

Sakura: Chris *Thumbs up* Good work!

Chris: Thanks!

Lucas: *Terrified*

Chris: I'll never understand you guys. ;)

thunderhero4

Triforce_Luigi

fredrickthethird

thunderhero4

:| It was too offensive to the hedgehog if you ask me...

but it was still good, and sonic's games dont keep getting worse and worse! Your the only guy who thinks that... :O

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 17, 2008, 09:57:58 PM
:| It was too offensive to the hedgehog if you ask me...

but it was still good, and sonic's games dont keep getting worse and worse! Your the only guy who thinks that... :O
To Brandon: But is true! A hero must wear clothes! (Pokémons are exceptions)

To Dave: Thanks, my hate towards Sonic is fading away.....

To whorever his real name is: Snoopy? Ok!