News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Greetings fellow Nsiders

Started by FruitFlow, December 02, 2007, 09:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

SSBBRAWLIN is the name. It is also the previous name I had in the old Nsider forum before they closed it down. It's pretty saddening wouldn't you agree? N/E ways does anyone know if my buddies are on here too? Here are their names:

TAMJAMMERZ

JORGEEASY

HECTOR_THE_AXE

LORD_TROOPA

YOSHI1999

PIRATESVSNINJAS

RAZZALYN

(their are many others but I'll have to remember their names)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

Many of them are at other places, but Tam is here :D

Hi

~MoM~

FruitFlow

Quote from: mackormoses on December 02, 2007, 09:22:49 PM
Many of them are at other places, but Tam is here :D

Hi

~MoM~
:(Looks like i'll have too search then  huh? N/E ways

Hello to you too :D
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

NOA_ANDY

I see, another smashboarder.  Well, as MackorMoses said, but don't worry, we don't bite here,  try to make some new friends and sooner or later, you may be able to find an old friend or two from the past along the way. :P

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on December 02, 2007, 10:08:57 PM
I see, another smashboarder.  Well, as MackorMoses said, but don't worry, we don't bite here,  try to make some new friends and sooner or later, you may be able to find an old friend or two from the past along the way. :P

I will ;)

LightShock

Hi and welcome to NSf.net thanks for joinng man. the smash boards are very popular so no worries there ;)