News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

olol i joined the forums!

Started by Chives, December 17, 2007, 05:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chives

Hi everyone! I`ll be posting here every once in a while. Oh, and for all of you who know WIIGAMER24, I'm his brother. ;D

Ridley

Quote from: Chives on December 17, 2007, 05:10:40 PM
Hi everyone! I`ll be posting here every once in a while. Oh, and for all of you who know WIIGAMER24, I'm his brother. ;D

I'm guessing younger and welcome to the forums.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

StarWindWizard7

Oh ya don't say?

Well thats cool!
I made his sig with his screen name in it.  8)
Nice to meet you.

Ridley

If you are going to the smash boards like your brother then you might want to check out the caption contest, The Rivals list, The fan-fics, The online teams thread, My video archive, and The guess the update threads. Those are some of our most fun threads. We have others too.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Rius

Quote from: Ridley on December 18, 2007, 07:00:39 AM
If you are going to the smash boards like your brother then you might want to check out the caption contest, The Rivals list, The fan-fics, The online teams thread, My video archive, and The guess the update threads. Those are some of our most fun threads. We have others too.
Advertiser. :P

Anyway, welcome! If you ever need anything, be sure to harass Mystic Swampert or Blaziken. ^_^

Ridley

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 18, 2007, 07:03:47 AM

Anyway, welcome! If you ever need anything, be sure to harass Mystic Swampert or Blaziken. ^_^

Do what he says (he has a gun)
...It's quite obvious...

Rius

Quote from: Ridley on December 18, 2007, 07:26:20 AM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 18, 2007, 07:03:47 AM

Do what he says (he has a gun)
Well if I didn't, I could hardly call myself a Texan now, could I? ;D

Chives

Thanks everyone really appriciate it

Silverhawk79

Welcome! I'm the head admin, Silverhawk79, and I hope you enjoy these forums. :)

Linkman

Welcome enjoy the place..

Try not to be annoying like many of the Nsiders already here...

Daft Pink

Quote from: Ridley on December 17, 2007, 05:33:46 PM

I'm guessing younger and welcome to the forums.
He is younger than me. ;) He's 11, probably the youngest here. :O

Daft Pink

Quote from: mackormoses on December 17, 2007, 05:40:26 PM
Sup,

Were you at old Nsider?

~MoM~
He wasn't at the old Nsider. He always used to call us Nsiders "Nintendo Nerds" :|, but he doesn't think that anymore and decided to join the forums.

Daft Pink

He's also an SSB fan. He uses Fox, Falco, and Marth. So yeah, he will be going to the smash boards. He might even help me with recolors! :O But they wouldn't be as good as mine. :D :P

Chives