News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Computers has arrived

Started by Computers, April 08, 2008, 01:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Computers

Howdy everyone,

I was Computers on old NSider and was going to join this forum before it was stolen by EJ when it was NSF.net. >:( I have now decided to come and join you all on these boards from time to time and stop going to NS2 as of today. Maybe we could even share Wii numbers and Brawl codes so you can pwn me. :O Not that I mind of course. :P

Anywho I just wanted to drop in and say hi and feel free to chat with me if you want. If you want to contact me on MSN Messenger my email is metal_mario_rocks@hotmail.com. :)

Tupin

Are you really THE Computers? The one that was a Sage?

Anyways, welcome. Hopefully you will stay here. Why did you quit NS2?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Computers

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 08, 2008, 01:06:07 PM
Are you really THE Computers? The one that was a Sage?

Anyways, welcome. Hopefully you will stay here. Why did you quit NS2?

Yes...I am the Computers who was a Sage on NSider. I am planning on staying here even though I will pop in from time to time. ;) The reason I quit NS2 is because they appear to be corrupt with the staff as in buying out sites without permission and they are not really organized from what I have seen. Also there server appears to go down lots. :P

Toad

Welcome to NSF Computers! (Purple_Dude talking, but you already knew!)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Computers on April 08, 2008, 01:01:30 PM
Howdy everyone,

I was Computers on old NSider and was going to join this forum before it was stolen by EJ when it was NSF.net. >:( I have now decided to come and join you all on these boards from time to time and stop going to NS2 as of today. Maybe we could even share Wii numbers and Brawl codes so you can pwn me. :O Not that I mind of course. :P

Anywho I just wanted to drop in and say hi and feel free to chat with me if you want. If you want to contact me on MSN Messenger my email is metal_mario_rocks@hotmail.com. :)
Hmmm...
I've seen you from Old sider......I also heard " A LOT " about you.

Well, I have no personal gripe against you anyway! So welcome to NSF. ...something.

If you want to fight against NSF's SSBB's smashers please check out the floated thread
I have on that Board.  :robothappy:

Gwen Khan

I remember that name, welcome and please stay

Zovistograt

Ah, hello.  I suggest coming to chat...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Welcome aboard CPU.

So you are aware, we do allow ads in sigs, if you plan on  promoting your site :)

As it is, welcome to NSF.

Computers

Quote from: mackormoses on April 08, 2008, 03:08:29 PM
Welcome aboard CPU.

So you are aware, we do allow ads in sigs, if you plan on  promoting your site :)

As it is, welcome to NSF.

Sounds good with me. I know at NS2 you can't advertise in your sig anymore. :| Looks like this is a better forum. :D

TheAnonymusElmo

Meh, maybe you've become better.  Welcome.
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Computers

Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on April 08, 2008, 05:02:56 PM

Thanks for the welcome. :) Yep I have changed a lot since old NSider closed and I am not an idiot like I was in the past anymore either. :P Ya...lots of stuff I did in the past was idiotic like my biking in olympics which wasn't true and those Canadian boating laws. I regret all of the stupid stuff I did in the past and now I am going to AA since I am an alcoholic. ;)

Macawmoses

Quote from: Computers on April 08, 2008, 06:29:04 PM
Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on April 08, 2008, 05:02:56 PM

Thanks for the welcome. :) Yep I have changed a lot since old NSider closed and I am not an idiot like I was in the past anymore either. :P Ya...lots of stuff I did in the past was idiotic like my biking in olympics which wasn't true and those Canadian boating laws. I regret all of the stupid stuff I did in the past and now I am going to AA since I am an alcoholic. ;)
Remind me again, what is the forum you own?

Computers

The site I own is a Nintendo news media site that me and a few online friends started. The site is at *ah, thanks, I will just remove it, thanks for the reminder ~MoM~*

Silverhawk79

This doesn't really seem like Computers at all...

Computers

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 08, 2008, 06:40:02 PM
This doesn't really seem like Computers at all...

This is Computers. I can even prove it to you since I am on your MSN list. :P I don't see you online though.