<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Computers has arrived

Started by Computers, April 08, 2008, 01:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Computers on April 08, 2008, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 08, 2008, 06:40:02 PM
This doesn't really seem like Computers at all...

This is Computers. I can even prove it to you since I am on your MSN list. :P I don't see you online though.
You aren't online on my MSN list.

Computers

Quote from: mackormoses on April 08, 2008, 06:46:05 PM

This is Computers. I can even prove it to you since I am on your MSN list. :P I don't see you online though.

Interesting. I don't see you anywhere on my list. Chances are I might have deleted you when I was clearing out inactive people a month or so ago. Try re-adding my newest email which is metal_mario_rocks@hotmail.com and I will re-add you since I am online. :P

Macawmoses

Quote from: Computers on April 08, 2008, 06:49:41 PM

Interesting. I don't see you anywhere on my list. Chances are I might have deleted you when I was clearing out inactive people a month or so ago. Try re-adding my newest email which is metal_mario_rocks@hotmail.com and I will re-add you since I am online. :P
That is the email you gave me before you quit Nsider, remember?

Computers

Quote from: mackormoses on April 08, 2008, 06:53:01 PM
Quote from: Computers on April 08, 2008, 06:49:41 PM

That is the email you gave me before you quit Nsider, remember?

Yes, I do remember giving you that email. Try adding it again though to see if you popup for me. ;)

The Seventh

Quote from: Computers on April 08, 2008, 01:09:18 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 08, 2008, 01:06:07 PM
Are you really THE Computers? The one that was a Sage?

Anyways, welcome. Hopefully you will stay here. Why did you quit NS2?

Yes...I am the Computers who was a Sage on NSider. I am planning on staying here even though I will pop in from time to time. ;) The reason I quit NS2 is because they appear to be corrupt with the staff as in buying out sites without permission and they are not really organized from what I have seen. Also there server appears to go down lots. :P
Heh, exactly what I think about NS2.  That's why I left MONTHS ago.  It's been long enough that my account has been removed (tried getting on to pull over a few friends that went there after the URL was taken from us W/O permission!  Curse you, EJ!
meh

Macawmoses

Please don't respond to month old threads in the future. Yes, we may not like NS2, but others do.

Silverhawk79