News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Einf?hrung? A Deviation from the Standard Introduction.

Started by The Baron, April 23, 2008, 12:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Baron

Bonjour, hola, ciao, halo, 여보세요, こんにちは, etc.

I am "The Baron", although you can call me "Baron" for short.
I'm often joining forums around the Interwebs, going by several pseudonyms.  Recently, I found this little beauty and decided to check it out.  From what I've seen, it does seem like a rather pleasant community, and I hope to fit in somehow.  Amongst other things, I've also joined this forum for other various reasons, although there's no need to specify at this point.

As for hobbies, I often enjoy assisting others in providing information.  I also appreciate art and enjoy sketching anime and manga characters.  Gaming, watching anime, and listening to music are interests of mine as well.  You know, the usual stuff.  Although, I'm not quite good in video games, so I hope that perhaps I can practice with you all to hone these poor skills of mine.  That being said, I have Brawl with Wi-Fi capabilities, and I'm sure I'll be fighting at least one of you soon.

In any case, I'll end this introduction here.  After all, in the words of Shakespeare, "brevity is the soul of wit."  Besides, I'm more interested in learning more about this online community.  It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to see you around here.

Until then, my best regards =)

Super

I see you know how to spell words. Unusual. Oh, and you can form coherent and complete sentences too? Nice, Mr. Baron.

Welcome to the forum, fellow English enthusiast.

Zovistograt

Quote from: The Baron on April 23, 2008, 12:39:40 AM
Bonjour, hola, ciao, halo, 여보세요, こんにちは, etc.
ohayo :P
I am "The Baron", although you can call me "Baron" for short.
k
I'm often joining forums around the Interwebs, going by several pseudonyms.  Recently, I found this little beauty and decided to check it out.  From what I've seen, it does seem like a rather pleasant community, and I hope to fit in somehow. 
Rather pleasant?  I think that's a compliment...you should come to chat sometime ^_^
Quote from: The Baron on April 23, 2008, 12:39:40 AMAmongst other things, I've also joined this forum for other various reasons, although there's no need to specify at this point.
I do hope those reasons become obvious in time.
As for hobbies, I often enjoy assisting others in providing information. 
Information that we WANT, right?
Quote from: The Baron on April 23, 2008, 12:39:40 AMI also appreciate art and enjoy sketching anime and manga characters.  Gaming, watching anime, and listening to music are interests of mine as well.
You'll fit in well here.  Most of the members here are avid anime fans.  In fact, as I'm typing this, I have some jpop looping on my speakers in the background.
Quote from: The Baron on April 23, 2008, 12:39:40 AMYou know, the usual stuff.  Although, I'm not quite good in video games, so I hope that perhaps I can practice with you all to hone these poor skills of mine.  That being said, I have Brawl with Wi-Fi capabilities, and I'm sure I'll be fighting at least one of you soon.
Again, you'll be a perfect fit.  This forum is quite an active Brawling center.
In any case, I'll end this introduction here.  After all, in the words of Shakespeare, "brevity is the soul of wit."
on Shakespeare's birthday/deathday, too!  Nice.
Quote from: The Baron on April 23, 2008, 12:39:40 AMBesides, I'm more interested in learning more about this online community.
read the bulletin board messages and stuff :)
Quote from: The Baron on April 23, 2008, 12:39:40 AMIt's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to see you around here.

Until then, my best regards =)
Pleasure to meet you too, Baron.

Also, I just realized your sig is of Hatsune Miku shooting that other Vocaloid girl that Sceptile liked for a while with leek stems.  XD
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

You seem like a really cool guy, hope you stick around. :)
We could always use more people who can articulate themselves and type properly...we seem to be in short supply around here. (Just kidding...sort of.)

X_Hero

Ah, hey there. I also draw lots of manga/anime characters, although, a large sum of them are characters that I made up myself. The only problem is that I need to find a way to get them on my computer, seeing that I don't have a scanner...

Well, welcome. :)

Macawmoses

As SUPERKOOL said, someone that knows how to spell can impress, something which you have done. Bravo.

I must say, I hope you stay with our quaint little community. Oh, and obviously, stepping over to our Brawl Board is an excellent idea, we will gladly assist beating you down helping you progress. Really, we have players of all levels here, you shouldn't be at a lack of users with equal skills.

With that, enjoy,

~MoM~

The Baron

Zovistograt:  I see you're an avid anime enthusiast as well =)  I also noticed you have IOSYS and REDALiCE's works in your signature.  I'm glad there's someone else that appreciates those groups.  And who can resist the DA-DA-DA Haruhi? 

QuoteInformation that we WANT, right?
Usually =)

Quoteon Shakespeare's birthday/deathday, too!  Nice.
I'm glad you caught that!

QuoteAlso, I just realized your sig is of Hatsune Miku shooting that other Vocaloid girl that Sceptile liked for a while with leek stems.  XD
The orange-haired girl is Kagamine Rin.  And there are other Vocaloid2 fanatics here too?  Amazing...  =)  I'm a big fan of their application, especially since Nico Nico Douga users and 2channelers often get a kick out of it.

X_Hero:  Incredible!  I always enjoy it when fellow artists create new and original characters.  I hope I'll be able to view your artwork one day.  Do you  have a digital camera equipped with a USB connector by any chance?

Mackormoses:  I'm sure I'll be an easy win for anyone who fights me.  I don't often Brawl, and I have no strategy at all.  However, I will be online tonight and some other times, so if anyone would like to practice with me, I'll gladly accept.

My friend code is 0173-1011-5433.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: X_Hero on April 23, 2008, 03:08:39 PM
Ah, hey there. I also draw lots of manga/anime characters, although, a large sum of them are characters that I made up myself. The only problem is that I need to find a way to get them on my computer, seeing that I don't have a scanner...

Well, welcome. :)
OKAY, Felldows-Wrath, stop hacking X-Hero's account now.

Magnum

Ello mate. Welkome to theh bords. Im glad somone can spel; hav a wondrfulll tima. ;D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

StarWindWizard7

Ahh, so this is your introduction thread!
Welcome to NSF!

Lol, I met you on MSN before I even knew who you was, and I can tell by
your 1st post that your a very articulate person who enjoys life to the fullest....

Honestly your 1st impression is a good one, cause I've never seen one like this before.... I'm highly impressed.

I fought you on SSBB already, you sneak... saying your not good with Lucas...
Um...yeah right... :P

Anyway, please post your information on My thread on the Smash Board
so others can feel your wrath with Lucas.  :robothappy:

Zovistograt

Quote from: The Baron on April 23, 2008, 05:05:46 PM
Zovistograt:  I see you're an avid anime enthusiast as well =)  I also noticed you have IOSYS and REDALiCE's works in your signature.  I'm glad there's someone else that appreciates those groups.  And who can resist the DA-DA-DA Haruhi? 
Actually, the first one is an animation by IOSYS for REDALiCE's Touhou remix, which is the best of both worlds :P

You like DJ Sharpnel too?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

The Baron

QuoteYou like DJ Sharpnel too?
Who doesn't? =P  To be honest, I haven't listened to a lot of DJ Sharpnel's works, compared to REDALiCE and IOSYS.  I mean, I even have REDALiCE as a friend on MSNM, ha-ha...  Point aside, Sharpnel's great.  Additionally, I like how the group always goes that extra step and directs some of their works toward the Internet community (ex. "Pretty Green Onions").  I'm sure at least one of the group's two has been keeping 2channel on their agenda.

Zovistograt

Quote from: The Baron on April 24, 2008, 07:55:44 AM
QuoteYou like DJ Sharpnel too?
Who doesn't? =P  To be honest, I haven't listened to a lot of DJ Sharpnel's works, compared to REDALiCE and IOSYS.  I mean, I even have REDALiCE as a friend on MSNM, ha-ha...  Point aside, Sharpnel's great.  Additionally, I like how the group always goes that extra step and directs some of their works toward the Internet community (ex. "Pretty Green Onions").  I'm sure at least one of the group's two has been keeping 2channel on their agenda.
heh, have you talked to REDALiCE?  Is he a nice guy? :P

I'd say my favorite DJ Sharpnel song is Hot Pepperz.  You should check that one out.

The Baron

Actually, 99% of the time, he's set to "Busy", so I didn't want to disturb him.  There was only one time when I saw him actually available, but I was busy at the time, so...  Unfortunately, I haven't.  Judging from what people say, he's probably rather nice.  Also, "Hot Pepperz",...  I love that song =)  Cute (It includes loli, what else can you expect?), but also typical hardcore rave.

TheDarkChief

My god you seem awesome.

Welcome, enjoy the forums with the same intellect as you.
Well, at least most of them.