News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Have no fear; HY is here!

Started by Handyyoshi, June 27, 2008, 09:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Handyyoshi

Hello NSFCD, I am Handyyoshi, a member who was formally on FCD. You can call me HY for short. My gaming hobbies include SSBB and MKWii which are the two online games I've been playing lately. But I like talking about a variety of different topics as well. Looks like it is going to take some time getting to know people from NSF, but it'll be fun. See you around!

Brawl Code: 3909 7252 1994

Darkstar45

Hey HY, nice to see you here ;)

Click here to level up my card!

Quote from: Sparknotes: The Metamorphosis: CharactersHis fruit-flinging fit of rage is the catalyst for Gregor's declining health and eventual demise.

Macawmoses

Psycho Yoshi's seem much cooler than handy ones :(

Anyways, enjoy your stay, and keep your hand and feet in NSFCD at all times.

Handyyoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on June 27, 2008, 12:34:35 PM

Hmm, sounds like a dangerous ride. Maybe I should just close my eyes and things won't seem as scary...

The "handy" in the name comes from the character "Handyman" from the Timesplitters series, so I decided to fuse part of his name with my favorite nintendo character. And if you've seen what he looks like, he fits the bill of "psycho" perfectly.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Handyyoshi on June 27, 2008, 03:37:43 PM

Hmm, sounds like a dangerous ride. Maybe I should just close my eyes and things won't seem as scary...

The "handy" in the name comes from the character "Handyman" from the Timesplitters series, so I decided to fuse part of his name with my favorite nintendo character. And if you've seen what he looks like, he fits the bill of "psycho" perfectly.
you've never met PY, have you?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 27, 2008, 05:53:13 PM
Quote from: Handyyoshi on June 27, 2008, 03:37:43 PM

you've never met PY, have you?

oh hi

SkyMyl

If HandyYoshi was a staff member, this would be filled with irony.

Anyway, welcome.

Eizweir

HY and PY is going to be confusing, you better not be corrupt like Psycho Yoshi.
Welcome aboard :D
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Handyyoshi

Thanks for the welcome guys. Corruption runs deep in the administration here? I guess it's nothing too new when you're on an online forum.

Lol PY and HY they just look too similar. I can tell we're going to get along just fine. Maybe.  ;)