News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

i think ill stay

Started by Titus Andronicus, January 03, 2010, 11:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titus Andronicus

this site is more active than most sites that i frequent. and i feel like im better than everyone here so i dont even bother using good grammar.

due to this, i will frequent here most often.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Macawmoses

don't do it D:
...̅̅̅

jnfs2014

...Who are you, exactly?

Oh and thx for staying.

Kayo

Well, it's good you're staying, even though i don't know who you are :-X

Also, I like how you think we're active. We don't D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: mackormoses on January 04, 2010, 12:03:35 AM
aww snk <3
<333333333333 youre like the only one im friends with on here and i mean im friends with silver on facebook but i dont think he knows this

Quote from: K on January 04, 2010, 04:10:46 AM
Well, it's good you're staying, even though i don't know who you are :-X

Also, I like how you think we're active. We don't D:
yeah i know but every site thinks they aren't active. to put it simply, there are more posts per day here than ootsid's gotten the past few days. so uh the bottom of that hill has been reached

Kayo

Quote from: Titus Andronicus on January 04, 2010, 01:16:42 PM
yeah i know but every site thinks they aren't active. to put it simply, there are more posts per day here than ootsid's gotten the past few days. so uh the bottom of that hill has been reached
Well, if you had seen this place, say, a year ago, you wouldn't think it's very active. :/
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Good to know, man. Considering how many people leave due to inactivity, blissfully unaware that they're contributing to the very reason why they're leaving.

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 04, 2010, 12:24:09 AM
...Who are you, exactly?
SolidSNK.
He's not rightfully sure himself. He just tried to think like Phoenix Wright, narrowed it down to three people, and picked one at random.

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Macawmoses

<333333333333 youre like the only one im friends with on here and i mean im friends with silver on facebook but i dont think he knows this

it's because we're both badass motherintercourse ers

Silverhawk79

Who are you on Facebook? D:

Titus Andronicus

Dog Food

By the way, I've always wondered whether your name is titled after Shakespeare's tragedy or the band.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.