News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Hi everyone

Started by Chris8492, February 07, 2010, 11:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Just joined today. Im a little new to this. I heard this has a SSBB group so I figured i would join. ;)

Dog Food

Welcome to the best forums in the world! Not really, but we like to pretend around here. Check out live chat at night, that's where the magic happens.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Gwen Khan

welcome! hope you enjoy your time here

Macawmoses

Hey there. Sadly, Smash isn't as big as it once was around here :( Fortunately, we still have some active players...

Silverhawk79

Oh hey, welcome. Yeah, we've got a pretty decent-sized Brawl community going on here. You'll like it.

Lotos

Welcome to the community :)

jnfs2014

Razgriz as in the plane or demon?

Oh, and hi. :)

Chris8492

Razgriz as in the plane and squadron. It's my favorite Air Combat game and it's on the PS2.

My favorite plane is the X-02.

RX-78-2

Welcome! I love Brawl but I don't play so much anymore. Some of my friends might plan something to get us back into it though, so I might be playing it again soon. I'm not the best at Brawl, but I can hold my own against the few people that I've played from here though. I use many different characters; care to share yours (just curious)?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Mystic

I didn't say welcome yet, I feel like an poop hole D:

Welcome :D

SkyMyl

Wow, I suck. I'm the welcome wagon and I'm late to welcome you. D:

So, welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay! And if my Wii was working, I would totally go against you in Brawl.

Chris8492

Quote from: HorribleToad on February 10, 2010, 02:30:41 PM
Welcome! I love Brawl but I don't play so much anymore. Some of my friends might plan something to get us back into it though, so I might be playing it again soon. I'm not the best at Brawl, but I can hold my own against the few people that I've played from here though. I use many different characters; care to share yours (just curious)?

Errh...just recently played brawl with a couple people here and i find that i'm not one of the greatest brawl players. My two favorites to use is Snake and Lucario, but i usually move onto more characters after using them quiet a bit. BTW for anyone out there who wants to play brawl, idc what level of skill you are, I still will battle hard.