News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Toodz.

Started by IN-SANITY, March 01, 2010, 01:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IN-SANITY

Certain circumstances and individuals have made me rethink my stay on NSFCD, so, I'll be going. Toodz.

Turok

Quote from: IN-SANITY on March 01, 2010, 01:02:49 PM
Certain circumstances and individuals have made me rethink my stay on NSFCD, so, I'll be going. Toodz.
You mean like people being poop holes on IRC?

Yeah it sucks. I'm kinda sad to see you go.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Chris8492

Sorry to hear about that.  :(

Why is everyone on IRC being such F***ing D****es

Thirdkoopa

Drama begins in 5...

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on March 01, 2010, 01:21:47 PM
Why is everyone on IRC being such F***ing D****es
i don't go there so go me : ) (i couldn't if I wanted to anyways)

As for the topic, sucks to see you go. If you're angry over irc you should just probably ignore it like I do but If you really don't feel comfortable staying here then you should def find a new discussion site.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Doodle

Just stay in #nsider, or Chatspike in general. :U
YEAH

IN-SANITY

Quote from: Turok on March 01, 2010, 01:17:46 PM
You mean like people being poop holes on IRC?

No, actually. Although they're part of it, it's mostly because of faggots on the forum that've really made me lose all hope in humanity. People like SkyMyl with his inner voice, people like Riddler and his obsession with his ex-girlfriend (which no one really cares about, at all), people like Kaos and his emo... ness, people like Sync and his downward spirl into drug abuse, people like Kilroy and his derphappyweeabooness, people like God darn weeaboos in general! I intercourse ing hate this place because of the God darn weeaboos! It's like every intercourse ing person on here is one! It's saddening. And it's not just the forum members, it's the staff too. Mack, a self-centered over-blown admin who can't take a joke, PsychoYoshi who does a whole lot of, well... nothing really. No, that's a lie. He caters to Rius' needs. Even Silver, my precious Silver, had gone downhill! His silly forum breaking antics, his comedic gems, almost non-existant. You are all the cancer killing NSFCD. We, I should say, as I am no better. Which is part of why I'm leaving. I'm sick of contributing to a broken forum that's showing no signs of getting better, that bends over backwards at the slightest mention of any female (sup SerGamer, Chorna, Vive, even Rania back in the day), that treats women like they're objects (see; IRC at any given time after ten MST). I'm done. Farewell. Have fun in your rotting cess pool.

Kilroy

Quote from: IN-SANITY on March 01, 2010, 02:08:57 PMYou are all the cancer killing NSFCD.
This isn't /b/.

Good-bye~
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

Quote from: IN-SANITY on March 01, 2010, 02:08:57 PM
No, actually. Although they're part of it, it's mostly because of faggots on the forum that've really made me lose all hope in humanity. People like SkyMyl with his inner voice, people like Riddler and his obsession with his ex-girlfriend (which no one really cares about, at all), people like Kaos and his emo... ness, people like Sync and his downward spirl into drug abuse, people like Kilroy and his derphappyweeabooness, people like God darn weeaboos in general! I intercourse ing hate this place because of the God darn weeaboos! It's like every intercourse ing person on here is one! It's saddening. And it's not just the forum members, it's the staff too. Mack, a self-centered over-blown admin who can't take a joke, PsychoYoshi who does a whole lot of, well... nothing really. No, that's a lie. He caters to Rius' needs. Even Silver, my precious Silver, had gone downhill! His silly forum breaking antics, his comedic gems, almost non-existant. You are all the cancer killing NSFCD. We, I should say, as I am no better. Which is part of why I'm leaving. I'm sick of contributing to a broken forum that's showing no signs of getting better, that bends over backwards at the slightest mention of any female (sup SerGamer, Chorna, Vive, even Rania back in the day), that treats women like they're objects (see; IRC at any given time after ten MST). I'm done. Farewell. Have fun in your rotting cess pool.
...But you've only been here for like 3 weeks. NSFCD goes in cycles, bro. We're just in kind of a poopty one right now.

Turok

Well, there went my sympathy.

Take your pompous attitude somewhere else.

[spoiler]

PC GAMERS

[/spoiler]

Chris8492

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 01, 2010, 02:14:18 PM
...But you've only been here for like 3 weeks. NSFCD goes in cycles, bro. We're just in kind of a poopty one right now.

cycles aren't really that good. I mean look at in a different but more intrapersonal way. If this forum goes through cycles like this, people are going to leave and this place is going to die out. I have been on 4 other forums that went through these same phases. All four died out. No continuation was even bothered to be made because of all the s*** that happened.

Want to have this forum end up like that? I hope all it stops and recovers. Otherwise whatever ascends up must fall down and crash.

IN-SANITY

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 01, 2010, 02:14:18 PM
Well technically I've had an account for almost a year, as to how many times I posted, that can be debated. I understand that we're in a poopty time, and I know that you're March Madness will probably all levels of epic, but I can't be bothered to put up with the people anymore. The groups, the hatred, the hatblu. It's horrible.  sadbot;

Kayo

No, actually. Although they're part of it, it's mostly because of faggots on the forum that've really made me lose all hope in humanity. People like SkyMyl with his inner voice, people like Riddler and his obsession with his ex-girlfriend (which no one really cares about, at all), people like Kaos and his emo... ness, people like Sync and his downward spirl into drug abuse, people like Kilroy and his derphappyweeabooness, people like God darn weeaboos in general! I intercourse ing hate this place because of the God darn weeaboos! It's like every intercourse ing person on here is one! It's saddening. And it's not just the forum members, it's the staff too. Mack, a self-centered over-blown admin who can't take a joke, PsychoYoshi who does a whole lot of, well... nothing really. No, that's a lie. He caters to Rius' needs. Even Silver, my precious Silver, had gone downhill! His silly forum breaking antics, his comedic gems, almost non-existant. You are all the cancer killing NSFCD.
That's what makes us unique. What other forum has: people with split personalities, camwhores, several weeaboos, an emo, a few derphappies, crazy adults, and some minorities? (<3) If you can't deal with it, then yes. Get Out. If all you do is look at the nega-- (wait that's me) ..erm, if all you do is see faults in people, then we don't want you here at all. :|

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Turok

Quote from: K on March 01, 2010, 03:18:19 PM
That's what makes us unique. What other forum has: people with split personalities, camwhores, several weeaboos, an emo, a few derphappies, crazy adults, and some minorities? (<3) If you can't deal with it, then yes. Get Out. If all you do is look at the nega-- (wait that's me) ..erm, if all you do is see faults in people, then we don't want you here at all. :|
All these things are why I stay.

You guys are awesome <3

[spoiler]

PC GAMERS

[/spoiler]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: K on March 01, 2010, 03:18:19 PM

You forgot the furries and the unusually large number of gay people. :P

The Riddler

SkyMyl is a good kid. Don't you dare say a bad word about him.
My obsession with my ex? I don't talk about her, I avoid even thinking about her, and you and Doodle keep bringing her up. So, intercourse  you and your backwards view of things.
[spoiler][19:24] <Riddler> Seriously
[19:24] <Riddler> Chill the intercourse  out
[19:24] <Riddler> There are some topics I'm not willing to joke about.
[19:24] <Riddler> Cut the intercourse ing poop.
[19:25] <Sanity> Dude.
[19:25] <Sanity> I live in Canada.
[19:25] <Sanity> I am pretty chill.
[19:25] <Riddler> Don't talk about my ex.
[19:25] <Riddler> I'm asking you, please.
[19:25] <Riddler> I'm trying really hard to get over her
[19:25] <Riddler> and all the poop she put me through
[19:25] <Riddler> it'd be nice if the one site I go to that she has no involvement in didn't make me think about her
[19:26] <Riddler> please, and thanks.
[19:26] <Riddler> learn some intercourse ing respect.
[19:28] <Sanity> I have plenty of respect.
[19:28] <Riddler> Clearly not.
[19:28] <Sanity> Clearly you take things too seriously.
[19:29] <Riddler> I have to.
[19:29] <Riddler> It was completely unprovoked.
[19:29] <Riddler> It was unnecessary.
[19:29] <Riddler> And I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't do it again.
[19:29] <Riddler> There are certain things I don't wanna talk about.
[19:29] <Riddler> Nor be reminded of.
[19:29] <Riddler> Show me the respect of not doing it.l
[19:29] <Sanity> Look, it's not my fault you slept with someone and regret it, or that you take it so seriously.
[19:29] <Sanity> It's the Internet!!1
[19:30] <Riddler> I don't regret sleeping with her?
[19:30] <Riddler> Asshole: Internet or not, real people  behind each screenname, and there are certain things people don't wanna intercourse ing talk about.
[19:30] <Riddler> I'm sure if people were talking about your suicidal tendancies and how you visit the shrink often, it would  get a little annoying to you.
[19:30] <Riddler> I'm trying to forget her.
[19:31] <Riddler> Don't  bring her up.
[19:31] <Riddler> Please and thanks.
[19:31] <Sanity> Yet you posted a picture of her and you.
[19:31] <Sanity> That's just asking for trouble.
[19:31] <Riddler> When things were good.
[19:31] <Sanity> Ask and you shall recieve!
[19:31] <Riddler> You're just an poop hole.
[19:31] <Sanity> Nope, you just take things too seriously.
[19:31] <Sanity> I'm a nice guy.
[19:32] <Riddler> No, you're a dirtbag if you can't take someone's request and respect it.
[19:32] <Riddler> I'm asking you privately
[19:32] <Riddler> I even said please.
[19:33] <Riddler> Don't do it again. [/spoiler]

Turok, Raz, Third K, don't feel bad that he's quitting, and it's certainly not IRC drama. He's one of the poop holes on IRC.

Nothing of value is being lost.