News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Official Rock Band Discussion Thread

Started by CoasterKid93, October 05, 2011, 09:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Also why is this in General Gaming instead of Beat?

Oh right, no one visits the boards of the several months ago.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 12:51:43 PM
Also why is this in General Gaming instead of Beat?

Oh right, no one visits the boards of the several months ago.

Exactly.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Kayo

No one better move this to beat. It makes more sense to just merge Beat into General Gaming than to send this thread there.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Whateva I had a RB thread on Beats and it got responses.

Anywho, I had Guitar Hero/ GH2 back on the PS2, then quit playing.  I just picked up a RB Beatles kit a few weeks ago, then RB1 and 2, and now I'm trying to get better on the drums.  I can do anything on Medium, and a lot on hard.  But  . . . anything close to a double foot peddle hit and I'm screwed ( i.e. Black Parade).

So far, I've only downloaded a couple of songs.  I need to pick up RB3, get those stupid PSN codes, and move over everything from RB1 & 2. 

I like the Jonathan Coulton (RE: Your Brains) stuff and I have the MC Frontalot PS3 songs.  It pisses me off that Hassle was a 360 exclusive.

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 01:04:28 PM
No one better move this to beat. It makes more sense to just merge Beat into General Gaming than to send this thread there.
Don't get bossy.

Kayo

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 05, 2011, 01:10:24 PM

Don't get bossy.
Let's consider how good of a decision it would be to move this out of the decently-viewed Gaming board and into a place no one ever looks at, where the thread is much less likely to get replies. Hmmm.

Also I bought RB3 several months ago but I have no Wii Points and never got around to getting more so i haven't been able to make much use of it. I know I'm horrible, but then again I haven't really been playing my Wii a lot lately.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 01:28:04 PM
Let's consider how good of a decision it would be to move this out of the decently-viewed Gaming board and into a place no one ever looks at, where the thread is much less likely to get replies. Hmmm.

Also I bought RB3 several months ago but I have no Wii Points and never got around to getting more so i haven't been able to make much use of it. I know I'm horrible, but then again I haven't really been playing my Wii a lot lately.

Let's consider that no one said they were going to move it.  I told you not to get bossy.  Don't start poop.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 05, 2011, 01:10:24 PM
Whateva I had a RB thread on Beats and it got responses.

Anywho, I had Guitar Hero/ GH2 back on the PS2, then quit playing.  I just picked up a RB Beatles kit a few weeks ago, then RB1 and 2, and now I'm trying to get better on the drums.  I can do anything on Medium, and a lot on hard.  But  . . . anything close to a double foot peddle hit and I'm screwed ( i.e. Black Parade).

So far, I've only downloaded a couple of songs.  I need to pick up RB3, get those stupid PSN codes, and move over everything from RB1 & 2. 

I like the Jonathan Coulton (RE: Your Brains) stuff and I have the MC Frontalot PS3 songs.  It pisses me off that Hassle was a 360 exclusive.
Don't get bossy.

As far as drumming goes, if you go on amazon you can pick up an additional rb2 kick pedal for $20. Also, it comes with an adapter for double bass (a very good adapter at that).

Also, add me on PSN when you get the chance (when you get RB3); I play RB3 all the time: california93

Kayo

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on October 05, 2011, 02:58:00 PM
Let's consider that no one said they were going to move it.  I told you not to get bossy.  Don't start poop.
Don't get bossy.

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on October 05, 2011, 03:06:16 PM
As far as drumming goes, if you go on amazon you can pick up an additional rb2 kick pedal for $20. Also, it comes with an adapter for double bass (a very good adapter at that).

Also, add me on PSN when you get the chance (when you get RB3); I play RB3 all the time: california93
Which reminds me, I need to get around to picking up a second kick pedal. A single one just isn't doing it for me.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 03:25:43 PM
Don't get bossy.
Which reminds me, I need to get around to picking up a second kick pedal. A single one just isn't doing it for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Rock-Replacement-Pedal-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001VIF550/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1317853799&sr=8-8

Oh god when did they get so expensive.

Doodle

rock band discussion
more like gay faggot discussion amirite lololololo
YEAH

Zero

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Doodle on October 05, 2011, 03:34:34 PM
rock band discussion
more like gay faggot discussion amirite lololololo

B U L L Y  A L E R T

Kayo

[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Kayo on October 05, 2011, 08:46:57 PM
the intercourse  is this poop

Jews that's what the intercourse  this poop is.

Kayo

[move][/move]