News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

"E3" 2008.

Started by Tupin, May 15, 2008, 06:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoYoshi

Yes. Before I ban all of you for being dumbasses by not only eyeraping, but quotetreeing it.

Triforceman22

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on May 15, 2008, 08:29:54 PM
Yes. Before I ban all of you for being dumbasses by not only eyeraping, but quotetreeing it.

lol

eyeraping.

but yeah. I'll stop..

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

So, no one noticed that I put E3 in quotations?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 15, 2008, 08:35:10 PM

yeah...

is it significant that you did?

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 15, 2008, 08:36:33 PM

yeah...

is it significant that you did?
Yeah, the E3 since 2007 isn't E3.

They say it was all fluff, but without that fluff, nothing useful gets announced.

えっちーせんぱい

Didn't think it meant anything.

Anyway, I wish they'd announce a new F-Zero for the Wii.. to show what the Wii can really do, like SMG. But for gods sake, do not even bother with the stupid ass Wii Remote, please.

I think 30 players online at the same time would be near impossible with current technology, especailly if we're doing this on the Wii. Maybe we can get 15.. maybe.

Tupin

Quote from: Blaziken on May 15, 2008, 08:39:17 PM

Anyway, I wish they'd announce a new F-Zero for the Wii.. to show what the Wii can really do, like SMG. But for gods sake, do not even bother with the stupid ass Wii Remote, please.

I think 30 players online at the same time would be near impossible with current technology, especailly if we're doing this on the Wii. Maybe we can get 15.. maybe.
It should have an option to use the Wii Remote/Classic Controller/GCN Controller/Wii Remote+Nunchuck, like all good Wii games should have.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 15, 2008, 08:42:04 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on May 15, 2008, 08:39:17 PM

It should have an option to use the Wii Remote/Classic Controller/GCN Controller/Wii Remote+Nunchuck, like all good Wii games should have.
I wouldn't even bother with the Wii remote unless I drunk.

And i'm never drunk.

Friendly Hostile

You're all more than likely going to be incredibly disappointed with Nintendo this year.  Nintendo has shifted it's focus to casual and non-gamers.  The classic games you all know and love are going to become a rare occurrence on this console, or the ones they do make will be a pitiful attempt at broadening the appeal of the series to causal and non-gamers.

Tupin

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 15, 2008, 08:49:43 PM
You're all more than likely going to be incredibly disappointed with Nintendo this year.  Nintendo has shifted it's focus to casual and non-gamers.  The classic games you all know and love are going to become a rare occurrence on this console, or the ones they do make will be a pitiful attempt at broadening the appeal of the series to causal and non-gamers.
I'm not expecting anything but another Wii _____ game.

And MAYBE Animal Crossing Wii if we are lucky.

Casual gaming is pretty much ruining Nintendo...

えっちーせんぱい

I don't really care. I'm not a hardcore gamer.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Blaziken on May 15, 2008, 08:58:44 PM
I've never considered most of Nintendo's key titles "hardcore"  however they've still managed to water down what they had.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 15, 2008, 09:01:17 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on May 15, 2008, 08:58:44 PM
I've never considered most of Nintendo's key titles "hardcore"  however they've still managed to water down what they had.
I haven't considered any of them Hardcore. If I had to... wait.. F-Zero GX wouldn't even count.

Jono2

is what I've been preaching all year long.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

LinkXLR

To be honest, I don't see why we all have such low expectations for Nintendo. This only means we'll be impressed easier from what they show. And since when has Nintendo paid no attention to "hardcore" fans? For every "casual" game they release, they make one to appeal to fans.

WiiSports: Super Paper Mario and Twilight Princess (don't go ranting. It didn't suck balls, just overhyped)

WiiPlay: Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Brawl, Mario Kart Wii

WiiFit: Who knows?

I honestly don't see how they are becoming a casual company. If anything, it's the third party companies that are ruining the Wii's game library.

My 2 cents.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR