News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New Marvel vs Capcom 2 info soon?

Started by Red, April 27, 2009, 12:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

On tu4ar.com there's a countdown timer, which ends in about 6 hours. The only other thing on it is a number 2, which is why people speculate it being MvC 2.

Also, tu4ar.com may mean, "Take you for a ride" which is the character select music of MvC 2.

Thoughts?

Nayrman

This is basically our Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, which is what I expected. Although frankly I'd rather have Tatsunoko vs. Capcom instead of another Marvel, but I'll take what I can get.

I just want to beat the poop out of the Gatchaman X_X:;
DIE STUPID SENTAI BIRD PEOPLE!

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on April 27, 2009, 12:13:08 PM
This is basically our Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, which is what I expected. Although frankly I'd rather have Tatsunoko vs. Capcom instead of another Marvel, but I'll take what I can get.

I just want to beat the poop out of the Gatchaman X_X:;
DIE STUPID SENTAI BIRD PEOPLE!
but Gatchaman(Ken) is the only character that I immediately recognized. :(

I doubt that it's another MvC because Capcom says that they're still working hard on getting TvC here.

Macawmoses

We won't see TvC at all anytime soon.

As such, MvC is a great premise, and I really hope that is what it is ;D

Qsmash

Kierou

If America's capcom has enough patience and funding to purches Tatsunoko rights, NOA definitely has enough to purchase jump comic rights. Ig JUS or TvC comes to US, I'll be happy.

Nayrman

Quote from: Kierou on April 27, 2009, 06:18:34 PM
If America's capcom has enough patience and funding to purches Tatsunoko rights, NOA definitely has enough to purchase jump comic rights. Ig JUS or TvC comes to US, I'll be happy.
JUS is never happening, just import it like I did.

Macawmoses

Nayrman

Apparently it was that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is going to be on PSN and XBLA in the summer. No new game, but I'll take what I can get at this point during possibly the slowest year in the history of gaming...

SkyMyl

Yay, I can finally re-experience MvC2 without digging for quarters. ^_^

Qsmash

Hey it's true and it's comming out this summer...........i would be more excited if it came out for the Wii or if I had a Xbox 360.

Macawmoses

It's like they predicted that Wii line.

"This is a downloadable play, not a retail play. We don't actually have any retail rights on this project. And there's no way to get anywhere near the Wiiware filesize limit here. - Christian Svensson, Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development"

Shujinco2

Quote from: Nayrman on April 27, 2009, 06:33:28 PM
Apparently it was that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is going to be on PSN and XBLA in the summer. No new game, but I'll take what I can get at this point during possibly the slowest year in the history of gaming...
IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, now I don't have to pay 100+ dollars/ steal the one in our arcade to get it for myself! ^_^

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!

Zero

It's being released on June 29th.

Have fun kids

Zero

It is now confirmed that you will be able to customize the soundtrack of the game. Woo