News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Is there any way...

Started by ThePowerOfOne, March 16, 2008, 07:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

To restart my Pearl version without loosing all my Pokemon? I've really just wanted to start new and restart it, but I have so many good Pokemon. I don't want to lose my Movie Darkrai, Palcity Lucario, or any of my other events or battling Pokemon. But I want to restart it...

So can I restart it without loosing them all?

Gwen Khan

you could give all your good Pokemon to a friend, and when you start over get them back in your new file

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 17, 2008, 07:39:58 AM
you could give all your good Pokemon to a friend, and when you start over get them back in your new file
Most of the people on my friend rooster are from Serebii and I don't really trust them with my Pokemon...  :P

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Phaze on March 17, 2008, 09:46:13 AM
Most of the people on my friend rooster are from Serebii and I don't really trust them with my Pokemon...  :P

what about me? I already have a legit Darkrai so I don't need another one, along with all the other events

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 17, 2008, 09:48:31 AM

what about me? I already have a legit Darkrai so I don't need another one, along with all the other events
Really? Do you have enough open boxes? (Well, you probably only need two for battling pokes and events)

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Phaze on March 17, 2008, 09:54:20 AM

Really? Do you have enough open boxes? (Well, you probably only need two for battling pokes and events)

how many spaces do you need? I could always use my Diamond version if I need more room

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 17, 2008, 10:03:08 AM

how many spaces do you need? I could always use my Diamond version if I need more room
You have two? 0_o

Well, i'll go put all the ones I want saved into some boxes and see how many it takes up.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Phaze on March 17, 2008, 10:10:54 AM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 17, 2008, 10:03:08 AM

You have two? 0_o

Well, i'll go put all the ones I want saved into some boxes and see how many it takes up.

yup, I have both versions

ThePowerOfOne

Well all the ones I want to keep take up just 1 and a half boxes.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Phaze on March 17, 2008, 10:23:18 AM

wow thats allot, if you want to do it I will need time to catch pokemon to trade to you like bidoof and what not

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 17, 2008, 10:25:25 AM

wow thats allot, if you want to do it I will need time to catch pokemon to trade to you like bidoof and what not
Oh yeah... I forgot about that... Want a shiny UT Shinx for doing this?

btw, I have a total of 36 Pokemon I want to keep, if that helps.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Phaze on March 17, 2008, 10:30:11 AM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on March 17, 2008, 10:25:25 AM

Oh yeah... I forgot about that... Want a shiny UT Shinx for doing this?

btw, I have a total of 36 Pokemon I want to keep, if that helps.

sure, I will be when do you want to do this, some time either Tuesday or Wednesday is good for me

ThePowerOfOne

Any time is good for me. I'm homeschooled and finish my work by 10:00am so I can do it whenever  :P

btw, I don't want to loose all my berries, so which one's should I give my Pokemon?

WARNING! LONG LIST OF BERRIES BELOW!

Enigma
Starf
Ganlon
Babiri
Colbur
Chople
Tamato
Grepa
Hondew
Qualot
Kelpsy
Pomeg
Pinap
Wepear
Nanab
Bluk
Iapapa
Aguav
Mago
Wiki
Figy
Sitrus
Lum
Persim
Oran
Leppa
Aspear
Rawst
Pecha
Chesto
Cheri

Gwen Khan

can't you just give each pokemon one berry?

ThePowerOfOne

Well they have other important items. Such as an Electirizer, the disk thing (Forgot what its called  :P), Lucky Egg, etc...