News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Mixing Records Question.

Started by JrDude, April 11, 2009, 12:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Serebii didn't help me, it would've if I was playing Emerald or something, but not Platinum.
Anyway, if I mix records with Platinum & Pearl, what exactly will happen? I heard somewhere that when you do mix records, events will be activated if one of the people had it, but I don't remember where or if it's true. (EX: If someone got the event to Darkrai, and then mixed records with someone who didn't, then the one who didn't will now be able to)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

You can "see" their exploits on the TVs in your game.  That's it.

DededeCloneChris

Actually, you can get those items off from mixing record.

However, every item can only be given when mixing records a certain amount of times. I heard the Secret Key of the Rotom event can only be "copied" 4 times. I think you can "copy" those "copied" keys though.

Neerb

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 11, 2009, 08:53:35 PM

However, every item can only be given when mixing records a certain amount of times. I heard the Secret Key of the Rotom event can only be "copied" 4 times. I think you can "copy" those "copied" keys though.

Really?  Sweet!

Although, have we actually gotten any of those items?  So far, I thought we just got the Pokemon straight on, rather than the item that would lead us on a quest.  That's what happened with my Toys R' Us Darkrai, anyway.

jnfs2014

JrDude

Are you sure? 'cause I read somewhere that it's Mystery Gift that does that.
And I repeat, if someone goes to the Rotom Secret Key event, can they give me one?
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude on April 12, 2009, 12:14:48 AM

Are you sure? 'cause I read somewhere that it's Mystery Gift that does that.
And I repeat, if someone goes to the Rotom Secret Key event, can they give me one?
Yes, through Mystery Gift to get the key and mixing records with another is a second alternative.