News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

5th gen species discussion

Started by bluaki, September 16, 2010, 02:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

"It absorbs sunlight with its orange colored crystal and shoots energy from its mouth"

Too bad it has an atrociously low Sp. Atk, or that would be a good Water and Ground counter.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

chaosgear

FruitFlow

The fire starter seems to have the best stats out of the other two, so I may choose it if my brother doesn't choose it first.
I like that new fighting type Roopushin, so it's definitely going to be in my team.

Also, am I the only one here that thinks Meguroko looks awkward standing up?
I mean its evolutions look more like a dinosaur than a crocodile.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

chaosgear

Quote from: Kianglo on September 30, 2010, 12:21:36 PM
Who got banned?
Smuglord.
The ban on media from B/W? Because Nintendo said so?

Neerb

Quote from: chaosgear on September 30, 2010, 01:00:41 PM
Smuglord.

You're actually posting on this site again?  :P

chaosgear

Quote from: Neerb on September 30, 2010, 01:15:30 PM
You're actually posting on this site again?  :P
I know! I don't know what's wrong with me!  D:

Kayo

Quote from: chaosgear on September 30, 2010, 01:00:41 PM
Smuglord.
Oh, THAT ban. Yeah, now "fair use" images can be posted. This, thankfully, includes sprites.
[move][/move]

chaosgear

Quote from: Kianglo on October 01, 2010, 12:12:45 PM
Oh, THAT ban. Yeah, now "fair use" images can be posted. This, thankfully, includes sprites.
w00t!

JrDude

That Basurao fish or whatever it's called, if you catch it in one game and trade it to the other, does it change or stay the same?
[move][/move]
Dude .

bluaki

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 05, 2010, 10:24:29 PM
That Basurao fish or whatever it's called, if you catch it in one game and trade it to the other, does it change or stay the same?
Not only does it stay the same, but you can catch both kinds in one game. I currently own both.
In each version, one of them is very common when surfing and the other shows up every once in a while as a shadow in the water (alternate encounter method, similar to shaking grass or pile of dirt).

Strangely, they have a really low capture rate; lower than many legendaries (such as Giratina).

Cornwad

Weird, I caught one on my first ultra ball. I still haven't seen any of the blue ones though. It's kind of disappointing that you run into so many of them while surfing.

JrDude

Quote from: Cornwad on October 06, 2010, 03:42:40 AM
Weird, I caught one on my first ultra ball. I still haven't seen any of the blue ones though. It's kind of disappointing that you run into so many of them while surfing.
I think he means the alternate form is a low catch rate, not the easy to find one.
[move][/move]
Dude .

bluaki

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 06, 2010, 03:52:27 PM
I think he means the alternate form is a low catch rate, not the easy to find one.
No, form does not affect catch rate.

I had to throw 10 ultra balls for each after getting them to 1HP D:

Kayo

Quote from: bluaki on October 06, 2010, 04:16:20 PM
No, form does not affect catch rate.

I had to throw 10 ultra balls for each after getting them to 1HP D:
25 catch rate, just like Skarmory and Snorlax, etc. and ugh, snorlax was always a ninny to catch D:
[move][/move]