<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

5th gen species discussion

Started by bluaki, September 16, 2010, 02:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Not sure if all can be answered but
QUESTIONS

Hihidaruma, when he goes to Daruma mode, and you heal him, will he go back to normal mode?
If he's half dead and a battle is not happening and you look in your party, is he still in Daruma mode?

Meloetta, if you use Ancient Voice a second time, does she change back to voice form?
Does Step Form stay outside of battle?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on October 16, 2010, 04:53:57 PM
If he's half dead and a battle is not happening and you look in your party, is he still in Daruma mode?
Due to the fact that there's a new icon for Daruma Mode, I would assume so.

QuoteMeloetta, if you use Ancient Voice a second time, does she change back to voice form?
Does Step Form stay outside of battle?
1. Probably
2. Probably not.

What I want to know: When Hihidaruma changes form, do the actual stats themselves (including EVs) change? Or is it just the base stats. i have a feeling it's the latter, which would really suck.
[/quote]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Qsmash

5th gen reminds me of Earthbound creatures for some reason.

bluaki

Monozu: Evolves at lv50 (Jiheddo)
Jiheddo: Evolves at lv64 (Sazandora)

This thing is worth grinding to lv64? It's like the last thing I need for the Isshu dex.

I am pretty sure this is the latest evolution in all of Pokemon. Besides this, the worst I can think of are a few lv55 evolutions like Dragonite and Tyranitar

Cornwad

And you can catch Dragonite and Tyranitar in the wild too. At least it looks like a dark world King Ghidora.

The Riddler

Quote from: bluaki on October 20, 2010, 02:56:06 PM
Monozu: Evolves at lv50 (Jiheddo)
Jiheddo: Evolves at lv64 (Sazandora)

This thing is worth grinding to lv64? It's like the last thing I need for the Isshu dex.

I am pretty sure this is the latest evolution in all of Pokemon. Besides this, the worst I can think of are a few lv55 evolutions like Dragonite and Tyranitar
It's pretty much used entirely too much on PO, so I guess it's good.

JrDude

Wow, is it me? Or did B/W change a poop load of past Pokémon to have gender differences? (I know D/P changed quite a bit, but it seems B/W added even more)
And it's weird how only 3 of the new gen Pokémon have differences (and they are easily noticeable too), unless other Pokémon have differences that are so small that they haven't even found them yet.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/genderdifference.shtml
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

All of those ones had gender differences before I'm pretty sure, but it is weird that only three of the new ones have it.

Kayo

All the first four gens' pokemon with gender differences have had them since D/P. But yeah, even though the new changes are pretty, well, big between genders, they could have put more minor differences.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cornwad

I can't believe that out of all the pig puns they could have made, they went with Tepig. Whose idea was that? Snivy is ok I guess, but it isn't Smugleaf so it's bad. Oshawatt is just confusing, but so was its old name I guess.

Macawmoses

the new region name sucks

that is my off topic interjection

ThePowerOfOne

DededeCloneChris

I highly like the name Snivy, but seriously, Unova Region? It sounds like the region is about to explode in any minute.

Oshawott is almost close to saying "Osha-what?" or something.

Tepig is a little bit dumb. It's like saying "The Pig".

Cornwad

Oshawott reminds me of ocelot, but Oshawott doesn't look like a cat. I wonder if they're just messing around with the new region name, since it works like the UNited states OV America

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on November 22, 2010, 05:41:08 PM
Oshawott reminds me of ocelot, but Oshawott doesn't look like a cat. I wonder if they're just messing around with the new region name, since it works like the UNited states OV America
So, mind explaining the "V" thrown in there?