News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Request for an affiliation button

Started by Corsair, December 30, 2007, 04:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

Hey guys.  I am looking for someone to help myself and my home forums, forums.divineboards.net, by making an affiliation button.  We are in communication with the ADMINs here about getting affiliated with you guys and your forum, but we need a button.  We don't really have an arts guy at Divine just yet, but since I am a member here, I thought someone could help me.  If you are interested for the job, drop me a pm and I'll give you more details in what we are thinking about having on the button.

Thanks a lot guys!

zeldafreak008

Quote from: Corsair on December 30, 2007, 04:13:33 PM
Hey guys.  I am looking for someone to help myself and my home forums, forums.divineboards.net, by making an affiliation button.  We are in communication with the ADMINs here about getting affiliated with you guys and your forum, but we need a button.  We don't really have an arts guy at Divine just yet, but since I am a member here, I thought someone could help me.  If you are interested for the job, drop me a pm and I'll give you more details in what we are thinking about having on the button.

Thanks a lot guys!
PM me with what you want on it, and I'll make it really quick :)

[color="darkgreen"]CLICK MAH SIG FOR SOMETHING COOL![/color]

Macawmoses

Just so ya know, the size is 88 X 31

:O