Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

Venice got a drink and leaned against a rail. Unfortunately, this just happened to be the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-repaired rail, which broke off again. Ooh. Tanbar's not gonna like that. He decidedly went to the other side of the boat, under the pretense of getting more punch.

Light

Harver watched the railing fall in dismay. Odd... wasn't I just over there? Meanwhile, Emit was holding up a flower, plucking off the petals.
They love me, they love me not, they love me, they love me... EVEN MORE!!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

After Tanbar finished indulging himself in the chocolates, he decided to take a walk around. Lanbar saw that the rail was broken and quickly ran over to Tanbar. "Hey, there's an um...guy on the other side of the ship who wants to talk to you...yeah." He then pushed him in the other direction. "Just keep going that way!"

"Um...okay." Tanbar said walking away from the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-broken rail.

"Whew...that was a close one."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas barely even glances up. "Yeah, it was," she swirls her own drink around.

Meanwhile, Jas' crazy friend happens to find Venice. "Hi!"

((Emit's lost his darn mind. Harver's screwed. XD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

((Emit had a mind? And Harver's been screwed since he left. Jas hasn't neutered him yet, I see.))

Venice glanced at Jas's friend. "Hi, I suppose."

Light

Harver sighed. "Listen, I know you're still mad off about the whole Dead Men thing, but-!" Emit was dancing around wearing a top hat that had a heart on it.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!! "Excuse me for a minute." Harver turned around, and snapped his fingers. In an instant, Emit's hat burst into flames.
GYAAAAAAAAAH!!!! HOT HOT HOT HOT HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHT!!!!! He jumped over the railing, and landed in the sea. Harver turned back to Jas. "Sorry about that. Anyway, I just want you to know that the entire Dead Men thing... I mean... can't we put it all behind us? Just for the night?"

Triforce_Luigi

((Poor Emit. All he wanted to do was send joy and love to Harver's loveless soul. Wait... On second thought, burn him more. Harver needs to love less. It only leads to him getting neutered.))

Max Headroom

Mira fell in the water, for he was on the re-re-re-re-re-re-repaired rail. "Gah!" There was a HUGE splash in the water. It was cool.

((Uh, Sora? Have you been sniffing Paupu leaves again?)).
((No, there, uh, Fluffy's)).
((No there not)).
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Lanbar watched Jas and Harver talk. Aw...look at the two love birds...Okay...maybe 'love bird' is an over statement...Oh well. He took another drink of the punch. Well...I'm impressed that I haven't had any alcohol this party yet.

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 16, 2008, 10:36:31 PM
Lanbar watched Jas and Harver talk. Aw...look at the two love birds...Okay...maybe 'love bird' is an over statement...Oh well. He took another drink of the punch. Well...I'm impressed that I haven't had any alcohol this party yet.
((FORESHADOWING!!))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on February 16, 2008, 10:38:47 PM
((FORESHADOWING!!))
((Lanbar just jinxed himself. In a page or two, he'll be drunk and wrecking the party...))

Dr.Hobo2

((FORESHADOWING!!))
((Or is it?...Okay, so maybe it is. >_> Oh, and w00t! Rank upz!))

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 16, 2008, 10:41:04 PM
((FORESHADOWING!!))
((Or is it?...Okay, so maybe it is. >_>))
((See? I'm (almost) always right. Also, congrats on the rank-up!))

Anarchy_Jas

((She can't bring herself to do it. >.>))

Jas lets the twister she was forming in the water gradually fall as she looks up at Harver. "Put it off for the night, then go back to trying to kill eachother the next day? Heh," she looks back at the ground.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."