News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, she did," Jas keeps laughing. After a while, she ends up swaying slightly to the music playing.

"You can call me Christy," the girl giggles and pulls poor Venice closer. "Or babycakes."

((Hehehe so evil. XD))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

"Yes he was the one who implies his 'greatness' at the very least."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

((Venice: *jumps out of RP and kills ShOrTi.* *jumps back into RP*))

Venice tried to struggle free from the girl. "I think I'll just stick with Christy," he muttered.

He turned to Mira and said "That guy was annoying." Then he mouthed silently to him "Help save me from her," indicating Christy and hoping Mira could read lips well enough.

Light

Harver laughed at Venice's futile attempts at escaping. "So, is she your friend, or something?" He asked Jas.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((Jas: *Jumps out of RP and brutally murders T_L**Jumps back into RP*))

"Hey, come back," Christy pulls Venice back so he'll slow dance with her.

"Yep," Jas looks back at Harver. "One of my friends from home."

Max Headroom

Mira read his lips and started playing fast-paced music.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar ran over to Jas. "Hey,who'syourfriend?I'veneverseenherbefore.Whoisshe?Doyouhaveanymorefriends?" Tanbar said quickly poking and prodding at Jas.

"Woah. Tanbar, slow down. What have you eaten tonight?"

"Sugarsugar!Lotsofsugar!"

Triforce_Luigi

Venice mouthed a 'Thank you,' but he knew Christy wouldn't give up. I wonder if I could get away with poisoning her... he thought. Yes. That could work. It needn't be deadly. Just enough to knock her out until the we're out of here. Need an excuse though.

"Er... Uh... Christy, I'm gonna... uhh... Get some punch!" he said, starting to walk away.

((Venice: *jumps out of RP and brutally murders LS*))

Anarchy_Jas

Christy follows after Venice. "Don't leave me here!"

Jas slaps Tanbar's hand away so she can't be poked anymore, and says. "That's Christy, currenty obsessed with Venice, and yes my friends are all over the place for some reason."

Triforce_Luigi

I officially hate Jas and her friends. thought Venice. He started walking in the direction of Jas, Harver, and Tanbar, hoping to distract Christy by forcing her to make small talk with them.

Light

((0_0 *Emit comes out of the RP and gives T_L a valentine card.*))

Harver smiled. "Sounds like you have a lot of friends," he said to Jas, sipping his punch quietly.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Hey Jas," Christy grins, then looks at Venice again.

"New obsession?" Jas asks, following her friend's gaze.

"You know I love them badassess," Christy eats a piece of candy.

Jas finishes her drink. "I could leave ya with him," she says, knowing Venice would be annoyed to an infinite power.

"You don't have to, I'm going," Christy takes off looking for Venice again as fast as her heels will take her.

Dr.Hobo2

((Lanbar comes out of RP and takes all the alcoholic drinks from everyones houses and drinks them...I think we've officially started a new fad. @.@))

"Yeah!ItsoundslikeyouhavealotoffriendsJas." Tanbar said now poking Harver.

"Wow...he's worse than me when I'm drunk." Lanbar said to them.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice dashed into his room, locked the door, took out a velvet-lined box full of poison darts and dashed out again. He had an epic idea that would get Christy out of his hair. Well, not so epic, but it would hopefully work.

((NO! We must revive the old fad! JAS IS OBLIVIOUS!

Max Headroom

((Eh?))

"Hey! Ermmmmm.... You may want to wait a bit......"
[move][/move]