News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

First Place in Global Business in FBLA Competitions!

Started by Java, January 31, 2010, 09:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

This past week, the FBLA District Competitions kicked off again with people all over my county taking online tests, doing presentations, and showing their competency in their field of business.

On Friday, I found out that I got first place in Global Business. A competition that comprised of an online test and a case study presentation to a panel of judges about business around the world, obviously.

From my school, 23 of the 44 competitors placed with 19 winning 1st place, 1 earning 2nd place, and 3 receiving 3rd place.

This is an accomplishment, which I'm extremely proud of as I am the President of FBLA at my school and it is only the second year that we've ever competed. Next we'll be going on to States!

So, is anyone competing in the FBLA Competitions this year?
Did you ever compete in middle school or high school?
If so, what has been your biggest win?

If you're not in FBLA or you have never competed and never plan to do so, what has/was your biggest accomplishment in high school, so far?

Silverhawk79

I competed in FBLA all 4 years of high school. I went to State every year. :3
And then I went to NATIONALS Junior (or was it sophomore?) year for Computer Concepts. I got 8th, and then 1st in 2 other events where you just walked in and took a test.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH