News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Sweet Victory

Started by Thirteenthorder, April 15, 2010, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirteenthorder

In my teenage years, I had tons and tons of iPods (go Video, Classic 5G, nano 3G, nano 2G) most of which were stolen, only a few I still have (go Nano 3G, Video).

I daresay I am very lackadaisical when it comes to keeping my iPods safe.

Recently bought a touch 3G, took it to work. I have an office, and I keep my door locked. I then proceed to leave the office (and my touch by accident) and drive home.

The next day the touch is missing from the desk.

Are people insane? Do they seriously think in this day and age they can steal something and get away with it?

Apparently so.

Anyway, it's three weeks later and I caught the perp, who ripped off my 30$ Invisibleshield and scratched up the previously perfect stainless-steel finish of the back of my precious. I am suing  :|
When you're not lookin'...

Magnum

Quote from: Verity on April 15, 2010, 05:09:24 PM
In my teenage years, I had tons and tons of iPods (go Video, Classic 5G, nano 3G, nano 2G) most of which were stolen, only a few I still have (go Nano 3G, Video).

I daresay I am very lackadaisical when it comes to keeping my iPods safe.

Recently bought a touch 3G, took it to work. I have an office, and I keep my door locked. I then proceed to leave the office (and my touch by accident) and drive home.

The next day the touch is missing from the desk.

Are people insane? Do they seriously think in this day and age they can steal something and get away with it?

Apparently so.

Anyway, it's three weeks later and I caught the perp, who ripped off my 30$ Invisibleshield and scratched up the previously perfect stainless-steel finish of the back of my precious. I am suing  :|

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change